Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BreakingBradStevens wrote: View Post
    Only issue I have with LeVert is his knee issues. Maybe as a second round pick (if they acquire one) Would be surprised if the Raptors pick anyone but a draft and stash with the 27th.
    20-35 are in the same tier so it doesn't matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• So I just read a tweet that the Raptors are considering Sabonis and Davis at #9. Valentine is out because of the knees.

I'm really happy with this. Sabonis and Davis made the most sense to me for quite some time now.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        So I just read a tweet that the Raptors are considering Sabonis and Davis at #9. Valentine is out because of the knees.

I'm really happy with this. Sabonis and Davis made the most sense to me for quite some time now.
        Another first round bust for us. MU step up your scouting team

Comment

• It's like passing on Drummond because we have JV to draft Terrence Ross. Oh damn we did that lol

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
            It's like passing on Drummond because we have JV to draft Terrence Ross. Oh damn we did that lol

I'm confused. Who's Andre Drummond in this scenario? And who's Terrence Ross?

Comment

• i really hope Davis is the pick at 9. if we take Sabonis and Davis is still on the board so help me.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

It's like passing on Drummond because we have JV to draft Terrence Ross. Oh damn we did that lol

this makes literally zero sense
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                  I'm confused. Who's Andre Drummond in this scenario? And who's Terrence Ross?
                  Poeltl should be the name they r interested in if these guys r on the board with poeltl brown hield which anyone of them could fall and we pick one of those guys I will be pissed. Deyonta Davis is Ed Davis 2.0. And sabonis is not a improvement over Patterson

Comment

Poeltl should be the name they r interested in if these guys r on the board with poeltl brown hield which anyone of them could fall and we pick one of those guys I will be pissed. Deyonta Davis is Ed Davis 2.0. And sabonis is not a improvement over Patterson

so we should draft a backup center at 9?
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      so we should draft a backup center at 9?
                      Yes or someone with some coaching ability figures out how to play him at PF

Comment

• Sabonis and Davis are not starters over Patterson

Comment

Sabonis and Davis are not starters over Patterson

I don't think there is anyone at 9 who could/should be starting over any of our starters. So what's your point?

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
                            I don't think there is anyone at 9 who could/should be starting over any of our starters. So what's your point?
                            Either way your drafting a back up right ? Poeltl is head and shoulders above both those guys

Comment

Sabonis and Davis are not starters over Patterson

so we should draft a career backup center but NOT take a starting potential PF? am i reading that right?
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                so we should draft a career backup center but NOT take a starting potential PF? am i reading that right?
                                Which one of those guys you see starter potential?

Comment

Working...
                                X