No announcement yet.

Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted Skal but obviously Masai knows what he is doing.

Comment

• Sac-town gets their real guy at 13.

I bet it's Skal or Ellenson.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• why would orlando trade for ibaka?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Really? I'd have selected Sabonis, traded him and Powell/TRoss (not quite Oladipo) and PPat (better than Ersan) and the 27th or something for him ... he's literally exactly what we needed.
            Yeah, I think I would've done that too, but I have this feeling Masai's up to something.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Really? I'd have selected Sabonis, traded him and Powell/TRoss (not quite Oladipo) and PPat (better than Ersan) and the 27th or something for him ... he's literally exactly what we needed.
              The 9 and Patterson, and Ross was too much for me for Ibaka.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Woj says Toronto tried but Orlando just made the better offer.

Comment

• Duncanesque.

Comment

• all this must mean we are getting Durant!!

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                      Man, you guys are hard to please. Masai swings for the fences and grabs Bruno, everyone's mad.

Masai plays it safe and grabs BPA, everyone's mad.
                      Did you become a Raps fan like 2 minutes ago? We've been doing this for 20 years!

Comment

• Baldwin is who I think goes to Sac. Only player who would work out for them.

Comment

• BreakingBradStevens wrote: View Post
                          Woj says Toronto tried but Orlando just made the better offer.
                          No shame in that. Orlando just shit on their own future. What a waste.

Comment

• And just like that, the Raptors are huge in Austria. Boom.

Comment

• Wow Presti pulled a great return from Orlando for Ibaka...no wonder he refused #9 straight up

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                The 9 and Patterson, and Ross was too much for me for Ibaka.
                                Really? That's a done deal to me. And probably what Masai offered ... I think they liked the idea of Oladipo though. He's got that upside you can sell to a fanbase. Durant won't be happy about this thought AT ALL ... likely leaving now?

Comment

Working...
                                X