Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Wow that Doctor is In Draft podcast is cringe worthy.
    Is it that bad? I was gonna listen to it later today
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Is it that bad? I was gonna listen to it later today
      One of them called Denzel Valentine a true 3D that we never had.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Damn I was looking forward to listening to it as well.

Anyone know of a good podcast to check out before the draft. I've listened to the majority of the ones on here.

Comment

Lol Denzel's weakness is defense

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
            Damn I was looking forward to listening to it as well.

Anyone know of a good podcast to check out before the draft. I've listened to the majority of the ones on here.
            They mentioned Skal, Sabonis, Denzel. One of them wants Raptors to draft upside, so Skal or Davis. The other two want immediate help. One guy said that Masai fucked up all the drafts so far. So that's why I kinda cringed.

Comment

Lol Denzel's weakness is defense
              yeah and just because Denzel says that his knees are fine doesn't mean they really are fine.
              Last edited by MixxAOR; Sun Jun 19, 2016, 05:34 PM.

Comment

They mentioned Skal, Sabonis, Denzel. One of them wants Raptors to draft upside, so Skal or Davis. The other two want immediate help. One guy said that Masai fucked up all the drafts so far. So that's why I kinda cringed.
                How could someone say that wtf? Norman a 46th pick was very good.

Comment

How could someone say that wtf? Norman a 46th pick was very good.
                  yeah it comes back to Delon over Portis and Bruno pick basically.

Comment

yeah it comes back to Delon over Portis and Bruno pick basically.
                    I dont understand the Bruno hate, Even if we choose Hood over him like many wanted. What would that really do? Hood isnt make this team get to the NBA finals. The Portis over Delon is a valid though IMO. Delon has zero use on this team

Comment

I dont understand the Bruno hate, Even if we choose Hood over him like many wanted. What would that really do? Hood isnt make this team get to the NBA finals. The Portis over Delon is a valid though IMO. Delon has zero use on this team
                      Ya, Delon was a good pick before we signed CoJo ... since though ... wasted pick really. But Masai made up for that with Norm.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Sorry for the self-bump, but I think this post got a little lost in the morning shuffle...or people just hate Poeltl that much (for no reason). Honestly, I see a lot of Pau Gasol, maybe a little Timmy D in this guy.
                        I'm a fan. Is there any chance he could play PF next to JV?

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                          I'm a fan. Is there any chance he could play PF next to JV?
                          Nope.

Comment

• Delon vs Portis was a woozy one. But it's only one where you can really argue he made a mistake. Portis is younger, fills the need. Maybe they wanted more multi-positional defender and actual passer on a team. So that's why they went with Delon. Big defensive point guard. You need 3rd point guard anyway in case of injury so maybe he'll be of use to us.

Comment

• Portis? Decent rebounder, can't shoot. I'd still take Delon.

Comment

• I don't understand the hate either. He's not had a lottery pick with the Raptors.

The year we got Bruno, I really wanted Capela. But at 20, I couldn't really care. Last year, I really liked the Wright signing. However, we ended up getting CoJo, which again is fine. It is okay to have depth at the guard spot, and from the snippets we've seen, I think Wright may end up being really special.

Comment

Working...
                                X