Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    I hope we do the deal Dan talked about but we draft Murray and Luwawu and then sign Terrence Jones with the extra cap space. Demarre is gonna be old in a couple years and Luwawu will be our small forward of the future. Same thing with Lowry and Murray.
    sorry just as a recap what was the deal he discussed?

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
      I'd say that's a pretty good 3-point shooting performance by a guy who supposedly doesn't have that kind of range
      aI feel like he shot ok but he doens't wow me. I would be ok with him but I want Skal

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        I don't understand why in most mock drafts they have Poetl going to the Raps at 9. It doesn't make any sense It's not like he's some can't miss prospect.

Our starting C is 24 years old who they just locked up to a long term deal last year.
        The biggest thing is he has the skills and range. The idea would be him playing power forward. I personally don't think it is a good pick because while he looks skilled he looks very slow.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
          The reason people keep talking about Murray is because he is the best player available that we can reasonably get. We can't trade for a draft pick high enough to get Ben Simmons or Brandon Ingram, and likely can't get high enough to snag Dragan Bender either; even Marquese Chriss may be unavailable to us assuming we try to trade up.

After those four bigs come the guards - Kris Dunn, Buddy Hield, Jaylen Brown and Murray. Murray is the best of those four and fits our team best. If you're going to trade up in this draft, he's who we should go after.
          This. Masai would have to sweeten the pot with someone/something else or perhaps even another pick, but I think Murray is worth it. I'm not a fan of the draft-and-stash talk that's floating around.

Comment

• i am down for sabonis and zhou now. let's go market share for those upcoming over the cap years

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
              aI feel like he shot ok but he doens't wow me. I would be ok with him but I want Skal
              Gonzaga and Kentucky did not play this past season but did share a common opponent in Tennessee. Sabonis scored his career high 36 plus 16 rebounds against the Vols while UK played Tennessee twice and Skal had 2 points and 2 rebounds in the first game and 4 points and 4 boards in the second game.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...meId=400830686
              http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...meId=400830428
              http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...meId=400830459

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
                This. Masai would have to sweeten the pot with someone/something else or perhaps even another pick, but I think Murray is worth it. I'm not a fan of the draft-and-stash talk that's floating around.
                You could draft and stash if you're outside of the lottery, but if you're in the lottery, go for a player with star potential.

Comment

• I'm a hard no on Sabonis at 9, if they want to trade up from 27 sure, but he's not a top 10 pick IMO

Comment

• Starting to look like Chriss and Skal will be out of our range. Murray or Davis though, not so bad.

Comment

• Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                        After those four bigs come the guards - Kris Dunn, Buddy Hield, Jaylen Brown and Murray. Murray is the best of those four and fits our team best. If you're going to trade up in this draft, he's who we should go after.
                        lol wut
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Draftexpress moved Ellenson back up, ahead of Skal for now. Chad Ford with Ellenson at #9 (as of 3 days ago).
                          Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Tue Jun 7, 2016, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• My guy Guerschon Yabusele in tomorrow for a workout.

Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Tue Jun 7, 2016, 09:44 PM.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• After tomorrow Raptors will have worked 33 players so far. Only two(Ellenson/Sabonis) are in the 9th pick range. Probably means nothing but, something to think about.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X