Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    Terrence Ross was a net positive for us this year. For real.

Maybe not in the playoffs, but during the season he was.
    As surprising as it will sound to most on these boards, Ross is going to be a good contract after this offseason.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      If the Bulls are retooling... what about 9 for Mirotic ?
      *Hurl*

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
        I know people here like to fantasize about trading for star-level power forwards with practically nothing, but neither Favors nor Ibaka were ever realistic trade options for us. The simple truth is that right now, there simply aren't a lot of starter-quality power forwards on the trade market.
        Favors, I'd agree. Ibaka, not so sure. He's expiring next year, they've got Kanter, Singler locked in with Adams still there, and they may prefer Ross to Waiters at SG... I could see Ross + someone like Sabonis/Poeltl/Skal getting that done...
        Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          *Hurl*
          so your neutral then... :-)

a 6 foot 10 inch ready to play right now 25 year old PF who hits the three ball at 39% last year..
          isn't that what we want our draft pick to be ?

and for a for sure thing..... we will exchange a dice roll on a player who could be great.. good or not so good... and we won't know for 3 years.

sure you want to dismiss it out of the gate ?
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• jimmie wrote: View Post
            Favors, I'd agree. Ibaka, not so sure. He's expiring next year, they've got Kanter, Singler locked in with Adams still there, and they may prefer Ross to Waiters at SG... I could see Ross + someone like Sabonis/Poeltl/Skal getting that done...
            Again, and I feel like I've typed this thousands of times...

The only reason OKC could hang with Golden State was by winning the rebounding battle by going small with Ibaka at the 5. If they trade him, they can't keep up with GSW.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• My goodness.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                Again, and I feel like I've typed this thousands of times...

The only reason OKC could hang with Golden State was by winning the rebounding battle by going small with Ibaka at the 5. If they trade him, they can't keep up with GSW.
                Teams make poor personnel decisions all the time. Of course, everything in OKC hinges on what KD does, in any case.
                Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

My goodness.
                  Shows how weak of a draft this is after the first 2 picks.

Comment

My goodness.
                    Lol that's the entire first round, fire sale MU hurry up and dump Ross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dolan is like that rich dumb guy that plays Poker with you. You just smile when he sits down at the table
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                        Shows how weak of a draft this is after the first 2 picks.
                        The thing is that there is actually a crazy amount of depth. Just a poor lottery compared to other years.

Comment

My goodness.
                          Best to just hold on to the pick or move up. Market is so saturated, not much you will get back. Try and see who falls. No one? Try and get Murray or Hield if avail for 9+Ross and Wright.

Comment

• Well I will cross my fingers Jaylen brown falls to us. I would even take buddy hield even tho I don't think his game will translate to the Nba anything not to see us draft sabonis what a depressing pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• BreakingBradStevens wrote: View Post
                              Best to just hold on to the pick or move up. Market is so saturated, not much you will get back. Try and see who falls. No one? Try and get Murray or Hield if avail for 9+Ross and Wright.
                              Best idea is to move up. If teams really want to get rid of those picks, might as well try and get them ourselves.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                                Best idea is to move up. If teams really want to get rid of those picks, might as well try and get them ourselves.
                                If we do, who do you like?

Comment

Working...
                                X