Poeltl & Pascal - The 2016 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro wrote: View Post
    But do you think we beat the cavs in that deal?
    I think it's the best realistic move to improve our team.

If you make the CoJo version of the trade, Ibaka can play 4 and slot in as the backup 5, so you don't need to worry about losing Biyombo, Patterson as the backup 4, and Delon Wright/Cam Payne to give us guard depth.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• "The Toronto Raptors Are Using IBM’s Watson to Draft A Winning Team"

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/tor...day-ibm-watson
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Comment

• Grange tweeting in response to Chad Ford that the Raps are still keen on Brown.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            I think it's the best realistic move to improve our team.

If you make the CoJo version of the trade, Ibaka can play 4 and slot in as the backup 5, so you don't need to worry about losing Biyombo, Patterson as the backup 4, and Delon Wright/Cam Payne to give us guard depth.
            I agree. But I'm gonna stick to my guns that I still want murray first. I see our window differently and you need special players to win a championship. I haven't studied ibaka in depth but he strikes me as a very good piece but still not enough.
            I really dont think there's anything we can do to get past Bron short of kd and that's not happening. I'm looking more at Boston in our rear view mirror.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              Masai let something leak?
              Smokescreen! He leaks this to force someone to reach. Then we snatch brown.

Comment

• Brown fits our culture

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Ibaka's 26? Seriously?

Anyways, that dude would be a perfect fit next to Val. I dig it.

I don't believe the Skal news at all.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• russellhantz wrote: View Post
                    Smokescreen! He leaks this to force someone to reach. Then we snatch brown.
                    Masai leaks that he wants Skal over Brown or Bender and Sacto responds accordingly. Smart move. lol

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                      "The Toronto Raptors Are Using IBM’s Watson to Draft A Winning Team"

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/tor...day-ibm-watson
                      Amazing article, that confirms nothing but the Raps run a tight, analytical, ship.

Comment

• Have ZERO issue with Skal or Brown. Like I said, anyone but POETL.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If this truly is a smokescreen Masai is a genius.

Comment

• From what I can tell: the Raptors pick at 9 will be Skal or the player that falls out of the top 8. Given that few top level draft picks worked out the Kings and Sabonis' dad's connection with Vlade; I think they pick Sabonis at 8 and Raptors pick whoever fell (unless there's a big medical red flag on the player).
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Masai wants Sac to think this is a smoke screen, let there guard down, and pull away with Skal.

That is Masai's genius.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Skal baby!
                                I just hope to hell we're drafting him for OKC.

Comment

Working...
                                X