Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Sorry faried lol, meant j Murray. Lay off the weed keonclark
    Both Chad Ford and DraftExpress have Murray at 8.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Those rankings are going to shift around quite a bit based on March Madness performances. When the hype kicks in there will be some big movements up and down.

Comment

• Meanwhile the pick that we missed...

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Meanwhile the pick that we missed...

While i wish we got hood, i kinda think that utah is the perfect team for him.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
            While i wish we got hood, i kinda think that utah is the perfect team for him.
            Too bad there's no chance he'd have gotten a chance to play with Casey as a coach.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              Too bad there's no chance he'd have gotten a chance to play with Casey as a coach.
              I don't think that's a fair criticism for Casey at all. He's a 2-guard, he wouldn't have played because we'd have DeMar and Ross ahead of him in the rotation. Doesn't always have to be blame Casey all the time. I don't like the guy as our coach much either but damn people love taking shots at him.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                I don't think that's a fair criticism for Casey at all. He's a 2-guard, he wouldn't have played because we'd have DeMar and Ross ahead of him in the rotation. Doesn't always have to be blame Casey all the time. I don't like the guy as our coach much either but damn people love taking shots at him.
                we had Ross and Derozan last year too and Lou Williams played tons of minutes.

Casey only plays rookies out of absolute lack of choice.

Comment

• Now here's a guy getting heavily slept on: Michael Gbinije.

I really like his game. He's a 6'7 200lb 3&D point forward (.399% 3P + 2.3 steals a night + 4 assists). This is exactly the kind of guy Masai would target.. contributes on both sides of the ball with a team-first attitude. (Plus, he's got those Nigerian roots).

(Random facts)

He's the only wing player in college basketball since 1995 to average marks of 39% shooting from 3 with 4 assists and 2 steals (only the 8th Syracuse player since '95 to average 2 steals per game.. so his steals numbers are not a product of their zone D).

He's also been extremely consistent.. he's never had a game with less than 10 points all year. For a wing being relied on to hit outside shots (as the first option no less), that's a pretty great feat.

Would love to pick him up late in the first round. Definitely a future glue guy in this league.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Now here's a guy getting heavily slept on: Michael Gbinije.

I really like his game. He's a 6'7 200lb 3&D point forward (.399% 3P + 2.3 steals a night + 4 assists). This is exactly the kind of guy Masai would target.. contributes on both sides of the ball with a team-first attitude. (Plus, he's got those Nigerian roots).

(Random facts)

He's the only wing player in college basketball since 1995 to average marks of 39% shooting from 3 with 4 assists and 2 steals (only the 8th Syracuse player since '95 to average 2 steals per game.. so his steals numbers are not a product of their zone D).

He's also been extremely consistent.. he's never had a game with less than 10 points all year. For a wing being relied on to hit outside shots (as the first option no less), that's a pretty great feat.

Would love to pick him up late in the first round. Definitely a future glue guy in this league.
                    He's like 40 years old and you know Casey wont play him
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      He's like 40 years old and you know Casey wont play him
                      Who says Casey is coming back next year...

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Who says Casey is coming back next year...

MU will give him a 4th chance

Comment

• Also how the hell is this guy coming into the draft this late? He's gonna 24 before the draft even happens..........

Comment

• Jamal Murray would be an amazing get. A versatile SG/PG that can shoot to add to Delon Wright and Corey Joseph (both have to work on getting consistent 3PT shooting). Along with Kyle, DeMar, and TRoss we would have a stacked backcourt...I imagine someone would have to be moved. Not enough minutes to go around.

Comment

• Gotta start showcasing Wright in the event we get Murray

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                                Gotta start showcasing Wright in the event we get Murray
                                I'd just trade CoJo if that happens. It's not like Wright has minutes for Murray to absorb, gotta get rid of CoJo to free up playing time.

Comment

Working...
                                X