No announcement yet.

Everything Delon Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Kyle is committed to winning and if someone presented managing his minutes for the betterment of the team. He would buy in.

Comment

• While we are on the Kyle topic in the Delon thread, does anyone here know if we can renegotiate Kyle's contract and extent him this season the same way Houston & Harden did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
        While we are on the Kyle topic in the Delon thread, does anyone here know if we can renegotiate Kyle's contract and extent him this season the same way Houston & Harden did?

We can't. First, you need cap space to do that. We don't have any. Second, the player needs to be three years removed from the last time they signed a new deal or extension. Kyle is only two years in, so will not be eligible for an extension at any point of his deal unless he opts in next summer (he won't).
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Don't panic. Still highly unlikely Van Fleet makes the team. Deleon will be back leading the 905 in no time.

Comment

• Back to Wright he was on the rap's bench a lot so how much time did he get with the 905. Although I did here some guys would play with the 905 and then hit the bench on the same night.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              Don't panic. Still highly unlikely Van Fleet makes the team. Deleon will be back leading the 905 in no time.
              Why wouldn't they carry Van Vleet for a couple months? They have the spot open and would probably rather have the depth than not.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Why wouldn't they carry Van Vleet for a couple months? They have the spot open and would probably rather have the depth than not.
                I was thinking that were guard-rich and are still looking for a veteran sniper, but maybe you're right - Masai could go for the PG to start the year and waive him in favour of someone else like he did with Bennett-Thompson.

As long as that wouldn't take us into the tax zone.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  I was thinking that were guard-rich and are still looking for a veteran sniper, but maybe you're right - Masai could go for the PG to start the year and waive him in favour of someone else like he did with Bennett-Thompson.

As long as that wouldn't take us into the tax zone.
                  Lots of margin tax-wise. About 5M clear right now, and that assumes a full year of Van Vleet. Most you can even take back in a large salary deal is about 5M unless you get into multiple player contracts coming back anyway, so no lost flexibility in trade either.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• What's happening with this guy? I love his game and want to see him get some minutes. Is he still injured? How well is he playing on the 905?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                      What's happening with this guy? I love his game and want to see him get some minutes. Is he still injured? How well is he playing on the 905?

Playing pretty well in the 905. I think he is just trying to get his reps in. Freddie went back and played today and Delon didn't. So its a good sign things are moving along.

Comment

• Bump.

Comment

• Was that Delon Wright or Penny Hardaway?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Was that Delon Wright or Penny Hardaway?
                            Fat Lever.

Comment

• Fat and Penny are nice, but I think he looks more like a Pooh Richardson
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• It was God disguised as Delon Wright.

Comment

Working...
                                X