• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As coined by Tim Micallef, #WeTheNorm

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      http://mweb.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...tball/25562446

Powell said he idolized derozan growing up. Pretty nice article is reccomend for everyone to read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Good find.

I'm pretty sure James Herbert used to write for Raptors Republic.

Comment

• I went through some advanced stats to see how our GOAT compares to other rookies in playoffs and he is rolling there, only Myles Turner have somewhat comparable impact on the team.

Okay let's look on bigger picture how does his net rating compares to all the league. He is freaking 10th! And only one in TOP13 not playing for trinity of GSW/SAS/OKC. Lowry, who is 2nd best Raptor in terms of net rating is 20 points behind.

Let's check the last category, lineups - 7/7 of our best 3 man lineups contains common denominator, guess who? Sure these lineups interweave, but check other combinations, you will always find Norman on the Top.

And I could go on. Impact that Powell has on court is visibly enormous, stats only confirm what's obvious, but still it's god damn impressive!

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          As coined by Tim Micallef, #WeTheNorm
          That's not bad. Winning is the Norm.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            wanted this back because it is great

Comment

• I don't care how Casey uses him (starting, or off the bench), but the guy needs to play.

He injects so many positive things when he's in the game.

Comment

• One reason why I'm now all in on starting Patterson and playing small ball with the bench at all times is to get Powell as many minutes as possible.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• This guy is our Jimmy Butler. Drafted pretty low in the draft, plays D like a mofo, got the confidence of a vet, and the offensive potential to be a beast on that end too.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• At this point Casey has no reason not to play him as much as possible right?

Comment

• Welcome to the Space Jam #Raptors #WeTheNorth #NormsSecretStuff @normanpowell4

A photo posted by Graphic Designer x Raptors Fan (@letsgoraptors) on

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Welcome to the Space Jam #Raptors #WeTheNorth #NormsSecretStuff @normanpowell4

A photo posted by Graphic Designer x Raptors Fan (@letsgoraptors) on

Ha...now that's amazing.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            http://mweb.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...tball/25562446

Powell said he idolized derozan growing up. Pretty nice article is reccomend for everyone to read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            ^ Good read.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

LOOK HOW FAR AWAY HE IS FROM THE BASKET AT PEAK HEIGHT. insane.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                LOOK HOW FAR AWAY HE IS FROM THE BASKET AT PEAK HEIGHT. insane.
                                As it was happening, I was actually worried he was going to get stuffed by the front rim.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X