Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Lol.

Masai isn't stupid. Magic's GM is. That's the main part of the bench and the future.
    Might have something to do with ownership all well. When owners insist GM's go into "win now" mode, bad thing often happen.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Lol.

Masai isn't stupid. Magic's GM is. That's the main part of the bench and the future.
      The Magic's GM worked for OKC and Presti for 4 years.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        According to Michael Grange, the Thunder wanted PP, Powell, CoJo and the 9th pick for Ibaka. LOL.
        Damn.

Ross, PP (We are getting Ibaka here), Bebe & 9 or no deal IMO.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Damn.

I wouldn't do that deal either
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Damn.

It's the same deal except you swapped CoJo with Ross and Powell with Bebe.

Still bad. Still very bad for one year of Ibaka.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Damn.

Anything more than 9 + Pat would have irked me if all we are getting back is a 1 year declining Ibaka with an undisclosed age.

That's good move of no deal by Masai.

Comment

Damn.

Still bad.

If it's Ross + Bebe for Ibaka. Then sign me up lol.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I could even have lived with Ross/BeBe/9. At least then you hold onto your key players. But no more than that.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    I could even have lived with Ross/BeBe/9. At least then you hold onto your key players. But no more than that.
                    I don't like including 9. I'd rather deal 2pat than poeltl. We already know 2pats ceiling.

My offer was ross 2pat and 27...imo okc could still have been a better team cause they desperately needed a shooting guard that can shoot. Obv Orlando offer better by a country mile but than would have been my offer
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• lol OKC didn't even want Ross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Right now Norman is praying that he doesn't suffer a career ending injury before he finally makes it to free agency down the line. By the end of this season I expect he will be the best player deal in the NBA. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets an endorsement deal that is higher than his salary in the next 2 years.

What products would be perfect for an underdog who makes good. Zero to Hero theme. (All predicated on his continued ascendance to God-like territory).

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          lol OKC didn't even want Ross.

This is an interesting interpretation. What if they just wanted CoJo and Patterson, and then Powell fit because of salaries and Ross didn't?

Unless you were party to the negotiations, it's hard to say they didn't want Ross, but correct to say he wasn't in the deal they asked for.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            lol OKC didn't even want Ross.

No body wants Ross with that Contract. The guy is just terrible and weak in the head.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                              No body wants Ross with that Contract. The guy is just terrible and weak in the head.
                              Sarcasm?

Comment

• http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...summer-league/

Shooting, obviously. I’m really working on becoming an elite shooter— and not just in catch-and-shoot situations. I’m doing a lot of drills on pull-ups from three, coming off of pin-downs, mid-pick-and-roll ball-handling. And I’m really studying the game, becoming engrossed in basketball, watching videos, learning, picking up tricks and getting tips from the vets, increasing my IQ and decision-making and reads.

The other thing is my leadership. That’s one thing Masai told me he really wanted me to work on, to be a leader at Summer League. They’re not looking for me to put up 30 points a game, because they know I’m capable of that. It’s more about doing the other things—making plays for other and making my teammates better, because that’s one thing that’s going to be happening for me next season. Being able to attack the rim going downhill I’m going to need to be able to make reads and drop off passes to JV rolling, or T-Ross in the corner for three, the type of plays that get other people involved. That’s the biggest thing everyone wants to see working to develop this summer.
                                Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Thu Jul 7, 2016, 04:15 PM.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X