X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Luke Ridnour?

ummm
    @sweatpantsjer

Does anybody want to start a pool on where we trade him to?

Comment

the nba is running a train on luke ridnour
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

to be fair i've always liked Ridnour but yeahhhhh i don't get it
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
          Does anybody want to start a pool on where we trade him to?
          Knicks for a 2018 First

Comment

I'm kinda confused. Is this a ploy to get Demarcus Cousins here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

How is he valuable as a contract? Is his contract unguaranteed or something along those lines?

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                How is he valuable as a contract? Is his contract unguaranteed or something along those lines?
                Precisely so. His final year of his contract (2015-16) is non-guaranteed, so he's basically free cap space you can use at any point.

Masai likely traded for Ridnour for one of three reasons:

1. He has a trade in mind but he needs $2.8m or so of salary to make the money work.
                2. He wants to trade Ridnour later on for a trade exception, and Tomislav Zubcic's rights are worth about a $2.8m trade exception, so there you go.
                3. He's doing Sam Presti a favour in return for a favour later on.

Comment

Hmmm, I wish we had Masai's phone tapped. Nobody has any clue what he has in mind right now.

Comment

League should just give every team a 2.8 TPE to end the Ridnour league tour.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                      Precisely so. His final year of his contract (2015-16) is non-guaranteed, so he's basically free cap space you can use at any point.

Masai likely traded for Ridnour for one of three reasons:

1. He has a trade in mind but he needs $2.8m or so of salary to make the money work.
                      2. He wants to trade Ridnour later on for a trade exception, and Tomislav Zubcic's rights are worth about a $2.8m trade exception, so there you go.
                      3. He's doing Sam Presti a favour in return for a favour later on.
                      Makes sense. Hoping its the first or second, unless that favour is KD being s&t'ed to us next year. /s

Comment

Dwane Casey is tying himself to Ridnour's luggage to keep Masai from trading him again.

"Short veteran point guard?! Let me keep him! PLEEASSSE! I don't care how old Delonte White is, he's still a rook!"
                        Last edited by Scraptor; Tue Jun 30, 2015, 11:20 AM.

Comment

scraptor wrote: View Post
                          dwane casey is tying himself to ridnour's luggage to keep masai from trading him again.

"short veteran point guard?! Let me keep him! Pleeassse! I don't care how hold delonte white is, he's still a rook!"
                          lmfao +1

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                            Makes sense. Hoping its the first or second, unless that favour is KD being s&t'ed to us next year. /s
                            hahahahha
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Ridnour is actually a pretty good backup PG.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X