Everything DeMarre Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    This likely means Ross is moving to the bench ... or Derozan is on the move. Stay Tuned!
    Or both. The move doesn't seem to really limit our options for direction.

I wouldn't be shocked either way at this point.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I actually really like the idea of Ross off the bench. If someone can give him a kick in the ass he could be our version of good-JR Smith as an explosive-but-streak scorer. Kinda like Lou but less isolating and more hitting off catches.

I still see more moves coming. Probably JJ getting shipped and a search for a starting PF.

Comment

Not so sure about that.

I liked Lou's swagger, like an old-style gun slinger. Gave the Raps some character.

It was Casey's hyper-predictable late quarter shot-clock Lou iso's that ground me into a dark pool of frustration and futility....

Comment

Now if we can get Demarcus Cousins we'll have ALL the Demars! Lol
          Demarcus, Demar, and DeMarre...LOL

Comment

[QUOTE=JWash;487807]I actually really like the idea of Ross off the bench. If someone can give him a kick in the ass he could be our version of good

I like the idea of Ross being traded. He has some perceived value.

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
              Demarcus, Demar, and DeMarre...LOL
              What we need to do now is sign DeAndre Jordan.

DeLon/DeMar/DeMarre/DeMarcus/DeAndre ---> DeToronto DeRaptors. De 2015 NBA Champs.

Comment

Just awkward that DeMarre is getting paid more than Lowry and Demar now.... What does the Funny Bot say?

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWKWARRRD!

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
                  I actually really like the idea of Ross off the bench. If someone can give him a kick in the ass he could be our version of good-JR Smith as an explosive-but-streak scorer. Kinda like Lou but less isolating and more hitting off catches.

I still see more moves coming. Probably JJ getting shipped and a search for a starting PF.
                  I like Ross off the bench IF Delon Wright can establish himself as the pass first PG to run the second unit. Ross can't create for himself yet and as much as I like Wright, trusting a rookie to run point on a unit that would basically determine Ross's career is a lot to ask. If Ross goes to the bench and fails, he's basically done as a rotation player.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

as it would stand right now if 15/y would give us something like 3-5mil left ...

Comment

Anyone have a good source and/or grasp of where the Raps are with the cap now?

Comment

[QUOTE=Pele;487810]
                        JWash wrote: View Post
                        I actually really like the idea of Ross off the bench. If someone can give him a kick in the ass he could be our version of good

I like the idea of Ross being traded. He has some perceived value.
                        The final BCo Fuck up. The Dark horse of his Fuckups. Passing Drummond for Ross...FAAAAAAAAAACK!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if this opens the door for Amir to re-sign if they can get him at a reasonable rate. In general now Masai can sit back and poach off bargains to fill out the roster as other teams use up their space. Anyone know exactly how much room remains for the Raps after this signing?

I heard Boston is interested in Amir.

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                            as it would stand right now if 15/y would give us something like 3-5mil left ...
                            Thanks.

Sooo, who's going to tell DeRozan when he's traded?

Comment

Was thinking this, but I think that money is better spent on a big.
                              I agree, as long as there is a big to get. I still see the possibility of TRoss to Houston for Jones straight up. If they pull off something like that there's still money to sign Lou. Of course I think you let Lou go if you have a shot at CoJo.
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                                8 mill + Ridnours non gaurunteed + JJ or Ross

Comment

Working...
                                X