No announcement yet.

Everything DeMarre Carroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just read on Twitter that Carroll is shooting 7% from 3 for the month of March. (1 for 14).

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
      Just read on Twitter that Carroll is shooting 7% from 3 for the month of March. (1 for 14).
      We should be paying Carroll 12m a year to play for someone else in the east to help out our standings placement a bit
      SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Carroll's struggling.
        He's not struggling, he's just an awful player ever since he was injured.

Comment

• he's just bad.

no agility remaining after the injury and it's becoming clearer and clearer that he never actually had the smarts to play effectively when he can't just outwork people anymore.

I hated the signing when it happened (page 1 of this thread) and i hate the fact that i wasn't wrong even more.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            Carroll's struggling.
            No he's not. He's just bad.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Agreed, just bad (well I guess in our system especially). We don't run enough off-ball action and actual schemes to make a guy like Carroll look good.

Comment

• Is there any beneficial scenario where we can off-load this guy in the summer? Clearly PJ is taking his spot next year.

Is there any team that "needs" him? I can only think of a few. The Clippers, but they've got to resign Blake and CP3, so not sure how the cap space works. Maybe the Sac Kings, if Gay leaves? Or ship him back to coach Bud, whence he came, if Thabo and Milsap leave?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  He's done, too slow for SGs and a weak fuck against SFs. Defense is as bad as a white guy 3 point shooter. Replace this guy with a 6'8" white shooter and no one can tell the damn difference on defense and the open 3s will be better

Comment

• Hopefully masai moves this DC..
                    I love the guy as a person but as a player.. wayyy too overpaid :'(

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Is there any beneficial scenario where we can off-load this guy in the summer? Clearly PJ is taking his spot next year.

Is there any team that "needs" him? I can only think of a few. The Clippers, but they've got to resign Blake and CP3, so not sure how the cap space works. Maybe the Sac Kings, if Gay leaves? Or ship him back to coach Bud, whence he came, if Thabo and Milsap leave?
                      Yeah, I don't think anyone "needs" him. But....

Someone on here mentioned the Nets, which makes sense. They have cap space. They desperately need players and will have a real tough time attracting any good free agents. Atkinson knows him from ATL. And Carroll is an experienced guy who is a good teammate for young players to learn from. Raps may have to attach a pick but that's one place that makes sense.

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                        Hopefully masai moves this DC..
                        I love the guy as a person but as a player.. wayyy too overpaid :'(
                        Hate the guy as a person and player lol gives off this fake ass vibe
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, I don't think anyone "needs" him. But....

Someone on here mentioned the Nets, which makes sense. They have cap space. They desperately need players and will have a real tough time attracting any good free agents. Atkinson knows him from ATL. And Carroll is an experienced guy who is a good teammate for young players to learn from. Raps may have to attach a pick but that's one place that makes sense.
                          I like it. Maybe Moving back in the draft helps unload him.

Carroll and the 23 pick to Brooklyn for the 27 pick and someone we cut immediately. Masai then drafts who we wanted anyway.

Or same kind of thing with Orlando for their early 2nd round pick.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            If Carroll was allowed to play in skinny jeans, he would. He shops at the same store as Westbrook.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              For real. I mean what kind of "Junk Yard Dog" goes on 6-hour shopping trips? And then he tries to get other teammates to go with him. 6 hours?! WTF. Work on hitting open shots or some dribbling, ffs.

http://news.nationalpost.com/sports/...oronto-raptors

Comment

• I thought he was a good signing, after he got hurt i thought he needed time to get back to his form, but after that article..... he clearly likes his shoping hobby more than basketball and i guess after he got payed he dived all in to his hobby... that guy has to go. If Masai fails to move him i will be concerned for him influencing younger players :/

Comment

Working...
                                X