No announcement yet.

power forward prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^ We have 2 first round in 2016 and 2 in 2017 !!1 We can not have that many rookies and really developing them while we still have Val, Bruno, Bebe, Wright in the mix as well.

Comment

• That clips 2017 pick is definitely trade bait

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
        ^^ We have 2 first round in 2016 and 2 in 2017 !!1 We can not have that many rookies and really developing them while we still have Val, Bruno, Bebe, Wright in the mix as well.
        You could draft Euros but yeah, our developmental stable is already getting crowded.

Comment

• I know he's not really a power forward, and maybe I'm building him up too much but do we want to be elite defensively or not?

Plus, what's the 2-way difference between logging minutes with Jefferson and logging minutes with Jonas other than one is shorter and more of a veteran?

Comment

• I would Biyombo on this team. JV would have to get a lot better quickly to play BB at the 4.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• The fact that Biyombo wasn't even given a qualifier should tell us everything we need to know about him. He can replace Steamer but any notion of him logging significant minutes is dreaming.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'm leaning towards Markieff Morris or T.Jones as well. Their both extremely young and can become really great valuable players in time. Morris is the higher IQ guy of the two and has the more polished offensive skills from what I've saw so I would prefer him. T. Jones would be easier to get though since Houston has an abundance of talented guys that they would need to get rid of from their roster. I think Jones would be better for our roster because he wouldn't' take too many possessions away from our younger guys like Ross and Val from developing. I think Markieff would want the ball far more because of his offensive skills.

I hate to say it but i'm rooting for the Suns to get LMA, if we fail to acquire him. I think our squad would be far more talented from stealing the Suns players than the Houston players. But I can go either way.
                Last edited by BS10; Fri Jul 3, 2015, 02:44 PM.
                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                  I'm learning towards Markieff Morris or T.Jones as well. Their both extremely young and can become really great valuable players in time. Morris is the higher IQ guy of the two and has the more polished offensive skills from what I've saw so I would prefer him. T. Jones would be easier to get though since Houston has an abundance of talented guys that they would need to get rid of from their roster. I think Jones would be better for our roster because he wouldn't' take too many possessions away from our younger guys like Ross and Val from developing. I think Markieff would want the ball far more because of his offensive skills.

I hate to say it but i'm rooting for the Suns to get LMA, if we fail to acquire him. I think our squad would be far more talented from stealing the Suns players than the Houston players. But I can go either way.
                  Not often that the guy with felony assault charges against him gets called the higher IQ guy.

I like Jones more than Morris but Morris and Tucker more than just Jones.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• If he isn't Amir 2.0 then I duno who is.

Comment

• I kinda don't want Kieff because of the felony. Just doesn't sit right with me. Of course, if he's proven innocent then that'll change.

Otherwise it's Jones>Harris>Faried for me.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Not often that the guy with felony assault charges against him gets called the higher IQ guy.

I like Jones more than Morris but Morris and Tucker more than just Jones.
                        I meant higher BBall IQ, I assumed that cause we were on a basketball forum that would be obvious. People are generally smart at different things not everyone is smart at everything. Ask a physicist to fight a professional boxer in a boxing match. Watch the slaughter.

I'm not going to defend Morris of his criminal case because I don't know the details or context of it. However, as a basketball talent Morris is a highly competent player.
                        Last edited by BS10; Fri Jul 3, 2015, 03:05 PM.
                        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• can we just trade for faried already

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                            I meant higher BBall IQ, I assumed cause we were on a basketball forum that would be obvious. People are generally smart at different things not everyone is smart at everything. Ask a physicist to fight a professional boxer in a boxing match. Watch the slaughter.

I'm not going to defend Morris of his criminal case because I don't know the details or context of it. However, as a basketball talent Morris is a highly competent player.
                            I was joking with the IQ comment. I knew you meant basketball IQ.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                              can we just trade for faried already
                              No but at least you spelled his name correctly! Points for you.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                No but at least you spelled his name correctly! Points for you.
                                Farid!

Comment

Working...
                                X