power forward prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    He could be made available via Dynasty for the right price.
    I was pining a Favors/Beal trade all last year with Tucas... nothing formal was ever presented on either side lol. I may still have interest but we'll save that for the dog-days of August

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      I was pining a Favors/Beal trade all last year with Tucas... nothing formal was ever presented on either side lol. I may still have interest but we'll save that for the dog-days of August
      Considering I have both of them now, I'm thankful you guys never worked that out!

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
        If Aldridge is out as the rumours are suggesting, we should trade Ridnour contract (and maybe a pick) to Houston for T.Jones.

We get our PF, they get cap room to throw max and LA.
        i'm 100% with you
        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          Considering I have both of them now, I'm thankful you guys never worked that out!
          Problem was I couldn't re-sign either of them with DJ and AD as my expiring, rebounding powerhouses. *thread hi-jacking*

Comment

With the bucks signing of Monroe what do you think it'd take to get John Henson? Guy is massively long (add him to our wingspan crew of bebe, Bruno, delon and Powell for a terrifying wall of blocks and steals). Maybe they want some cap so what about ridnour and the clips first plus a second?

Comment

j_val_for_mayor wrote: View Post
              With the bucks signing of Monroe what do you think it'd take to get John Henson? Guy is massively long (add him to our wingspan crew of bebe, Bruno, delon and Powell for a terrifying wall of blocks and steals). Maybe they want some cap so what about ridnour and the clips first plus a second?
              With Monroe and Parker. At the 4, Henson is more valuable. Zaza is useless

Comment

Bucks just got a little deeper team. Middleton, Parker, MCW, Monroe, Henson, Zaza, Gianiias, Mayo, Bayless, Plumlee, Butler, Ennis. They're going to be exciting to watch next year esp, with Kidd at the helm.

I hope with the Vasquez trade, Masai can deal with them again and steals one of their younger prospects. Would be a good move for us.
                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

BS10 wrote: View Post
                  Bucks just got a little deeper team. Middleton, Parker, MCW, Monroe, Henson, Zaza, Gianiias, Mayo, Bayless, Plumlee, Butler, Ennis. They're going to be exciting to watch next year esp, with Kidd at the helm.

I hope with the Vasquez trade, Masai can deal with them again and steals one of their younger prospects. Would be a good move for us.
                  They're pretty well balanced now, but perhaps overly deep. I wonder if they stand pat for now.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    They're pretty well balanced now, but perhaps overly deep. I wonder if they stand pat for now.
                    Overly deep is an understatement. Most of the really bad deals except Sanders is expiring however just in time for 2016

Comment

Anyone else intrigued to see if Casey and JJ can actually come together and figure out a role so he can perform in what is a massive contract year for him? I think Casey can point Johnson to Draymond Green and say 'we need you to play like this for our bench unit to have the kind of success that the Warrior's small ball unit does'. He can't shoot the way Green can, but he should be able to defend and make plays out of the high screen and roll.

Comment

JJ can not work with Casey and vice versa. I think they tried and it failed.

Comment

trade demar to philly for nerlens noel and jason richardsons expiring contract...
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                            trade demar to philly for nerlens noel and jason richardsons expiring contract...
                            Why would philly do that? Nerlens is improving game by game and will anchor your defenseman while not becoming an offensive liability. Demar is the opposite of that and on a larger contract. Plus embiid is no guarantee, which makes Noel that much more valuable. Him and okafor could turn into a more athletic gasol/Randolph paring given time regardless of what embiid becomes. They also need to stay above the cap mind and they currently are. There is no reason philly takes that deal.

I'd like that trade as much as the next guy considering we could then get Mathews and have a beautifully balanced line up with Lowry/Mathews/Carroll/Noel/JV. And Ross plays his natural SG where he's much much better (from what I've seen this past year).

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                              Philly isn't doing that. They don't want to win games

The tank is running through Philly.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

j_val_for_mayor wrote: View Post
                                would personally love it

think ridnour for him works too
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X