No announcement yet.

Andre De Grasse: Usain Bolt take notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 5 days to go until the World Track and Field championships in Beijing. The men's 100M is in the very first session with the first round going at 12:40 am EDT Saturday and the second round heats starting at 7:20 am EDT Saturday.

All the alpha dogs of men's sprints will be there including Usain Bolt and Andre De Grasse.

Official website: http://www.iaaf.org/competitions/iaa...-championships

Article on Andre De Grasse and the role of being the underdog: http://www.iaaf.org/competitions/iaa...se-100m-4x100m
    Last edited by stretch; Mon Aug 17, 2015, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Gatlin, Tyson & Powell have all failed drug tests before.....and they look like they are still on something. I dont think Andre can now compete with Bolt but I hope he beats those other guys. He looks like a middle distance runner (physique) compared to the others. He'll be right there once he bulks up some.

Comment

De Grasse finished even with Bolt in the 100m World Championship semi final this morning. Bolt struggled out of the gate and would gave no part of DeGrasse's attempt at a high five right after the race.

The 100m final goes at 9:15 am EDT (about an hour from now). Gatlin looks like the favorite right now.

Comment

Bolt wins the finals of WC. Bronze for Andre!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
            Should totally be the team name of the Canadian Race Walking team ... haha Because I assume they're White ... is that racist of me?
            As it turns out Benjamin Thorne of Canada won the bronze medal 20km race earlier today, a bit of a surprise medalist from what the announcers were saying.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              Gatlin, Tyson & Powell have all failed drug tests before.....and they look like they are still on something. I dont think Andre can now compete with Bolt but I hope he beats those other guys. He looks like a middle distance runner (physique) compared to the others. He'll be right there once he bulks up some.
              I feel pretty confident in saying that most, if not all, of the sprinters are doing something. Track is basically a test of which athletes can do the best drugs and not get caught in the process. The women look like men and the men look like comic book superheroes.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                I feel pretty confident in saying that most, if not all, of the sprinters are doing something. Track is basically a test of which athletes can do the best drugs and not get caught in the process. The women look like men and the men look like comic book superheroes.
                Though not a sprinter, Colleen Quigley is a world class 1500 m runner who doubles as a super model.

Comment

Working...
                X