Everything Bismack Biyombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    Next year if we have to choose between Bebe and Bismack as our backup C, I choose Bebe every time
    This year too.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• yeah if Bebe can stay healthy.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Beastmack Biyombo.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• After that game? He was kind of bad tonight...
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
            Yep, great problem to have. Especially when your starter breaks his hand.

I'm not sure we can hang on to Bismack after this season. I highly doubt he comes back for that $3M player option. He'll get much better offers now that he's proven he can hang in starting lineups (at least defense and rebounding wise).
            Masai may have to make a choice between the two as an asset going forward. I have a sneaking suspicion that Biz might be such a loyal guy and useful compliment to JV/backup - with a chance to become a monster if he can give you anything reasonable offensively - that they might try to use Bebe as a trade asset. But I don't know if they can get enough for him to make it worthwhile ...

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
              Masai may have to make a choice between the two as an asset going forward. I have a sneaking suspicion that Biz might be such a loyal guy and useful compliment to JV/backup - with a chance to become a monster if he can give you anything reasonable offensively - that they might try to use Bebe as a trade asset. But I don't know if they can get enough for him to make it worthwhile ...
              bebe has star potential. i doubt he trades him. a 2 year window for bebe to build strength and make his body able to take the rigors of the schedule.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                bebe has star potential. i doubt he trades him. a 2 year window for bebe to build strength and make his body able to take the rigors of the schedule.
                Star potential? Oh boy
                MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
                  Star potential? Oh boy
                  yeah, i could see bebe having star potential. not big time, not max contract. but he has the chance to be a difference maker on both sides. he has great passing, easily rebounds, he can get up for oops from the free throw line, tries to block everything and as his timing gets better should be good for a block or more a game. he isn't one of the big guys who is slow. he could be a very good player.

Comment

yeah, i could see bebe having star potential. not big time, not max contract. but he has the chance to be a difference maker on both sides. he has great passing, easily rebounds, he can get up for oops from the free throw line, tries to block everything and as his timing gets better should be good for a block or more a game. he isn't one of the big guys who is slow. he could be a very good player.
                    Star potential is a bit over the top imo, but I can see him being a good all around Center. He already has the tools (playmaking, rebounding, hands, P&R, finishing around/at the rim), he just needs to continue to develop those tools and he will be really solid.

Comment

• I don't see any star potential in Bebe. I think he's a backup C at best.

Next year if we have to choose between Bebe and Biz as our backup center, I'd choose Biz simply because Bebe can't stay healthy. He's one of those guys. He's injury prone.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• not sure how others measure potential but when i see a player who is clearly the longest/biggest player on the court who moves well, rebounds well, has good hands, changes shots on the defensive side, has good court vision, sets good screens(the space he takes up on screens is crazy) and is a willing/capable passer. i see a player that can be very good.

Comment

• Bebe remind me of a poor man's Camby but bigger

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Bebe remind me of a poor man's Camby but bigger
                            Without the explosiveness (i.e. in Camby's early years).

Comment

• Is it me, or is Bismack one of the more eloquent speakers on the team? His interviews are always very well-articulated and intelligent.

Comment

I don't think he has to be a "star". I think the term sets too high a standard for evaluating players who might be very valuable. But he might have set himself up to play enough, even after JV's return, to be showcased a little with an eye to a trade for a key role-player ... maybe a modest pick, too ...

Biz is such a mature presence that it's easy to forget how young he is. He's not going to get worse, for a long time, given his youth and his athleticism - you'd expect some kind of improvement, really. And I imagine that adding him and Scola to the locker-room has to help with team chemistry - these are guys that one would look forward to seeing at the gym, no? And they leave it out on the floor every night.

DeMarre too. I look forward to next week's power rankings. A good night against the Pacers may be another solid step in just the right direction ...
                                Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Thu Dec 10, 2015, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X