• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im glad he's making more than Mosgov

Comment

• Happy for Biz, but I'm sad. Really liked Biyombo... Sigh

Comment

• Looking back on this off season it will be clear that choosing DeRozan instead of Biyombo was the wrong choice.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
          Looking back on this off season it will be clear that choosing DeRozan instead of Biyombo was the wrong choice.
          No it won't be
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            No it won't be
            Way too much for a backup. Biz can't start over 82 games. Too limited of a player. Too inconsistent. Paying a player based on a few playoff games is always dangerous.

Comment

• Happy for Biz.. I don't know what Orlando is doing but having two bigs that can play defense will be salivating for Vogel. They'll have a very hard time getting any points though.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
                Looking back on this off season it will be clear that choosing DeRozan instead of Biyombo was the wrong choice.
                The Raptors didn't choose DeRozan over Biyombo. They chose Pascal and Jakob over Biyombo.
                your pal,
                ebrian

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  Way too much for a backup. Biz can't start over 82 games. Too limited of a player. Too inconsistent. Paying a player based on a few playoff games is always dangerous.
                  People forget how often he would follow up a monster game with 2 pts, 6 reb, 17 min.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                    Good for him, $18 million a season tops a lot of the predictions. Even with a hometown discount, we'd probably need to be in the neighbourhood of $15. That's similar to the contracts for guys like Noah, Deng, Bazemore, Mozgov, Turner. So I guess that's the new below-average-starter, sixth-man type money.
                    $18m is the new $12m.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Ah shit happy for him though.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• One of the great all time Raptor personalities. One of the few to stand up to Lebron and that includes players, coaches, refs and league admin.

Last edited by stretch; Sun Jul 3, 2016, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Congrats to biz. 18 million a year is fantastic. Also we didn't choose demar over biz. We chose val over biz. It was the right choice.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's funny though how Biz is now a Magic. His 2 best games last season was against the Pacers.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• How would not drafting them allow them to keep Biyombo?

Comment

• Thank god we didn't resign him. Good luck to him in Orlando.

Comment

Working...
                                X