No announcement yet.

Everything Cory Joseph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice bounce back half for CoJo, nice mix of getting his own and moving the ball.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I still hope he's traded in the off season.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        I still hope he's traded in the off season.
        I can't say I agree with you, but if he does get traded at least he is bringing his value back up!
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

He will b moved,reason Delon Wright is progressing and will b better than him next year as back up 2 Lowry. Joseph I believe will b in the final year of his contract and he will command at least half of what lowry makes..so yeah..bye bye..U gotta move money out so u can sign some core guys on this team.
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

He will quite obviously be gone imo. You NEED to trim salary wherever possible, and wright looks to be a player.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The only way I can see CoJo being traded is if he is in a package to upgrade the starting 3 spot. (assuming we re-sign Serge) A package of Cory, Carroll, and a young guy could bring back something of value. I can't see us trading him for another bench player, it would be a lateral move.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• CoJo's been ok the last few games. The experience of going up against starting point guards on a nightly basis will pay off huge in the playoffs when Lowry's back.

Comment

• I think Cory has been giving us everything we can expect from him as a starter. Last night was 15 points (1 three) 8 assists, 4 steals and only 1 turnover. He did not have his best defensive game as far as containing his man goes, but he was decent.

Next up is Miami, another test for CoJo.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                    I think Cory has been giving us everything we can expect from him as a starter. Last night was 15 points (1 three) 8 assists, 4 steals and only 1 turnover. He did not have his best defensive game as far as containing his man goes, but he was decent.

Next up is Miami, another test for CoJo.
                    To be fair Schroeder is tough for most to contain and he is only getting better.

Joseph is playing better.

Hopefully he is our Geoege Hill who lands us our Kawhi.

Next year he will be an expensive luxury the team likely can't afford after paying Kyle and within Delon on his rookie deal.

Comment

• Odin wrote: View Post

Oh wow.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                        Oh wow.
                        But we already have our Brazilian KD!

Comment

• CoJo with a career high in assists last night with 13 and his first double-double of his career as well.

As a starter this year he is averaging 12.5 points per game in 32.5 min with .487 from the field, .750 from the stripe, 3.6 rebounds, 5.0 assists and 1 steal.

He is shooting just under 30% from 3 as a starter, but is at 36% for the season, not great but encouraging.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Odin wrote: View Post

CoJo + 2017 1st to move up in the draft...

OG Anunoby welcome home.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                              CoJo with a career high in assists last night with 13 and his first double-double of his career as well.

As a starter this year he is averaging 12.5 points per game in 32.5 min with .487 from the field, .750 from the stripe, 3.6 rebounds, 5.0 assists and 1 steal.

He is shooting just under 30% from 3 as a starter, but is at 36% for the season, not great but encouraging.
                              his jump shot has come a long way...very encouraging. He keeps it up and it will be tough for defenders to go under screens, which should only help his drive game. If his shot gets even better, and he can get back to the hard nosed defence, then he beomes a very good player and a great asset for any team, possibly even starter material for some teams.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                                his jump shot has come a long way...very encouraging. He keeps it up and it will be tough for defenders to go under screens, which should only help his drive game. If his shot gets even better, and he can get back to the hard nosed defence, then he beomes a very good player and a great asset for any team, possibly even starter material for some teams.
                                I remember Orlando wanted patterson, then they got biyombo and ross. Seems theyre trying to acquire our whole bench lol
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X