Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think this team has an urgent need in PF position ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not as urgent as a starting calibre SG.

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
      he can post up and pass out of post ups, I think he would work well With Carroll out on the wing.
      I mean, he can stand in the post with the ball, but he only finished 150 postups last year and at a terrible efficiency (87 ORTG). He can pass a little, but 3 APG is not worth making a trade target.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

BISMACK IS GOOD ENOUGH TO BE OUR STARTING pf

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
          BISMACK IS GOOD ENOUGH TO BE OUR STARTING pf
          Not yet, there's a reason Charlotte cut him from their roster.
          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

BS10 wrote: View Post
            Michael Jordan doesn't know how to build a roster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
              I mean, he can stand in the post with the ball, but he only finished 150 postups last year and at a terrible efficiency (87 ORTG). He can pass a little, but 3 APG is not worth making a trade target.
              not for throwing big amounts of assets at, but for a cheap price and give a go for a year it is worth a shot.

If he looses the weight is the key between him being what he is and being a whole lot more.

Comment

BS10 wrote: View Post
                They also drafted Frank Kaminski. And as a high draft pick I'm guessing to qualify Bizmack they'd need to part with a not insignificant part of their cap moving forward.

I'm pretty relaxed about the PF spot actually. It was a real need, but we've upgraded the 3 and the 1. We've upgraded the 5 by adding a decent backup option and JV should also improve again.

I'd love to get Faried, TT somehow, Jones or Taj, but don't really see how it's going to happen. And Masai might feel some or all of that group won't really move the needle enuf to justify the expenditure and / or the cap hit.

Worse things could happen than giving 2pat a chance to start. We would need another body to platoon at the 4 to start the year. Perhaps we can address the need for a recognized starting 4 either at the deadline or next offseason. As others have said, this really isn't our time yet, if we're going to take a shot, make an expensive acquisition for need, we may want to keep our powder dry until we have a real shot at coming out of the east or at least playing the cavs in the eastern finals.

Comment

It really depends.

Now.... Casey could very well be using a lot of different line-ups. In fact, I can see us going small with our starting 5, then use Patt off the bench with Biyombo.

But I still feel a back-up big that can shoot (or at least has a post game that's effective) would do us good.
                  Last edited by Cody73; Wed Jul 8, 2015, 01:55 PM.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

U should always start your best defensive line up then add scoring where u need it as the game goes along. Bismack starting 2 pat for match ups then put Bismack back in when JV needs a rest. We need a another big in case injuries.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                      U should always start your best defensive line up then add scoring where u need it as the game goes along. Bismack starting 2 pat for match ups then put Bismack back in when JV needs a rest. We need a another big in case injuries.

All I am trying to say is we have rebounding and shot blocking I am good back up rebounding would be nice

Comment

Biyombo is not a PF. He's only got OK quicks for a C, he'd be in real trouble guarding PF's.

On top of that, our starting lineup offence is very drive heavy - having a complete non-entity on offence like Biyombo would really gum things up.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I really like the idea of bringing a veteran like Scola to mentor JV and Bysmark , then draft a PF next year.

We are not getting past the first with PP as a starting PF. We'd get killed on the boards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

coulj wrote: View Post
                            I really like the idea of bringing a veteran like Scola to mentor JV and Bysmark , then draft a PF next year.

We are not getting past the first with PP as a starting PF. We'd get killed on the boards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            not getting past the first with Casey anyway. ride the guys on the roster and next year decide if Raptors need a coach who goes inside or a motion small-ball coach.

Comment

Man, I hope 2Pat doesn't see that Poll ... 32 people don't think he can cut it ... that'll cut deep.

I'm one of them ... he can't cut it. We need an upgrade. Or at least get someone that shows to have the potential to grow into a true Starter. 2Pat is what he is. And he's great at it... but not really what we need starting at the 4.
                              Last edited by Joey; Wed Jul 8, 2015, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                                Man, I hope 2Pat doesn't see that Poll ... 32 people don't think he can cut it ... that'll cut deep.

I'm one of them ... he can't cut it. We need an upgrade. Or at least get someone that shows to have the potential to grow into a true Starter. 2Pat is what he is. And he's great at it... but not really what we need starting at the 4.
                                I'm just scared of what's he gonna endure on a nightly basis if he starts. He's gonna be physically dominated pretty much every single night and he's already scared of rebounding.
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X