Everything Summer League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Summer League

Can the Bruno Boys take on whatever dysfunctional catastrofuck that Sac is sending our way. FIND OUT IN 6 HOURS
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

You always have a real poetry to your posts, Thread. Keep up the good work.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

oh shoot! Basketball!

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        You always have a real poetry to your posts, Thread. Keep up the good work.
        Gary Forbes is the real Poet here.

Comment

Sauce!

Forgot to record this game and the Pan-Am opening ceremony... Replay is at 3:30am EST. Looks like another long night ahead.

Comment

Sauce is now playing for Philly isn't he?

Comment

Is there gonna be a stream for the game at all?

If so.... I can watch.

And it's time for BRUNO.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                Sauce is now playing for Philly isn't he?
                This is true... I've been drinking heavily for the past few days.

Comment

what I do... google nba stream reddit they usually have the best quality links posted close to game time
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    This is true... I've been drinking heavily for the past few days.
                    Philly's going to be amazing for him. He's going to get 36 minutes a night and get to shoot as much as humanly possible. It's like what happened with Tony Wroten except Sauce actually has talent.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                      Philly's going to be amazing for him. He's going to get 36 minutes a night and get to shoot as much as humanly possible. It's like what happened with Tony Wroten except Sauce actually has talent.
                      And if he does something stupid on defense that cost a game nobody will notice or care

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                        I'm hoping so. his minutes were pretty scattered last season on that train-wreck they call Kings. Philly's roster is much more suited to him getting some decent minutes. 36 is a bit of a stretch though 20-25 could be ideal for an average, but hey, the more the merrier.

Comment

I'm pumped for Team Wingspan! Let's go Summer League Raps!
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

NBA TV Canada is showing Vegas SL all day.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              I'm hoping so. his minutes were pretty scattered last season on that train-wreck they call Kings. Philly's roster is much more suited to him getting some decent minutes. 36 is a bit of a stretch though 20-25 could be ideal for an average, but hey, the more the merrier.
                              His only real competition for the starting SG job in Philly right now is Robert Covington, who's a shameless chucker and ballstopper. Philly almost certainly gives Stauskas as much leash as they can give him, because they don't have wing depth. Even this year, they mostly drafted bigs.

Comment

Working...
                              X