Embiid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embiid

Hey at least Greg Oden played 80+ whatever games in the NBA.

Mamba Mentality

Ugh.

Comment

Jesus Christ
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
        Jesus Christ
        Yeah but he rose a couple days after being nailed to a cross. Embid hasn't played in almost 3 seasons counting college. Bad comparison

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Yeah but he rose a couple days after being nailed to a cross. Embid hasn't played in almost 3 seasons counting college. Bad comparison
          Fuck off lol
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Gold!
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

So... Could we get him for, like, the rights to DeAndre Daniels and a protected second?

Comment

This guy is ridiculously injury prone. Played like 20 games in college and got injured.

And now he's about to miss his 2nd straight season.
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

7 footers with foot problems are never good news

Comment

He's never going to have a good career. It's a shame.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Good thing they drafted Okafor. I almost hope Philly can turn it around. Their luck with bigmen lately just sucks. But there is a part of me that hopes they stay in the lottery forever...farm team for the rest and let them filter out the top end draft busts.

Comment

I'll admit I'm not the most knowledgeable basketball fan (yet), but based on what I know, the 76ers seem smart as hell. That's exactly what I would do if I was the GM of a bad team. Could very well be the fastest way to a championship. I see them stockpiling draft picks like crazy, and they're getting good lottery picks every year.

I hope no player ever gets injured, but it would be interesting to read about him as the sequel to Greg Oden.

Comment

Embiid has had one season off so far plus he'll miss next season.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                            Embiid has had one season off so far plus he'll miss next season.
                            he also missed part of his year in college.

considering he started playing at 15 missed a big part of collage. Hes a multimillionaire proffessional NBA player after 2 years of high school ball. take that

Comment

It's a great shame. I think he would've been great if he stayed healthy. Maybe he still turns it around, Ilgauskas also had a bunch of feet surgeries and then went on to have a nice career. But it will probably affect his mobility, and missing so much development time is bad too.

Comment

Working...
                              X