First Keith Olbermann then Bill Simmons and now Colin Cowherd leaving ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Keith Olbermann then Bill Simmons and now Colin Cowherd leaving ESPN

Colin Cowherd Leaving ESPN, What's Next?

http://thebiglead.com/2015/07/16/col...pn-whats-next/

They're gone hire me to be the greatest sports reporter of all time
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

ESPN = TMZ of sports.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        ESPN = TMZ of sports.
        Too bad TMZ Sports sort of has that locked up. Looks like ESPN is trying to cut corners financially. Let's see how long it takes to blow up in Disney's face.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
          Too bad TMZ Sports sort of has that locked up. Looks like ESPN is trying to cut corners financially. Let's see how long it takes to blow up in Disney's face.
          ESPN has too many corporate interests influencing what they do and how they do things. That will always piss off legitimate journalists or guys who don't want to be told to toe the line all the time. Those guys know who/what they're working for. It's eating at their souls. Guys like Stephen A. Smith have no soul and are perfect for ESPN. "We don't care what you do so long as you shout louder than the competition, get viewers, and don't piss off our business partners. Sign here and welcome to the family."
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

what does this have to do with the Raptors?

Comment

Colin Cowherd is fucking terrible. This is a good thing. His radio show is by far the worst on the ESPN radio network.

Comment

Who cares? We're not american, espn shows us no love, so this how we gon do this. Fuck cnnsi. Fuck fox sports. Fuck espn as a staff, label and as a motherfuckin crew, and if you wanna be down with them, fuck you too. Grantland? Fuck you too! All you motherfuckers! Fuck you die slow motherfucker my basketball team will do it without you hos. You muthafuckas can't be us or see us! We mothafuckin canadian ridaz for the raptors till we die!!

I hope everyone understood my reference..
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Who cares? We're not american, espn shows us no love, so this how we gon do this. Fuck cnnsi. Fuck fox sports. Fuck espn as a staff, label and as a motherfuckin crew, and if you wanna be down with them, fuck you too. Grantland? Fuck you too! All you motherfuckers! Fuck you die slow motherfucker my basketball team will do it without you hos. You muthafuckas can't be us or see us! We mothafuckin canadian ridaz for the raptors till we die!!

Comment

Doug Smith reference? Think I read this in his blog once...
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Uh...Superjudge?
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                        Tough economy in the US, the talent pool is a lot deeper. They probably have nothing to worry about. With the online movement, when was ESPN last the leading authority on sports? Where do you get your sports info? RAPTORS REPUBLIC, Hoopshype, RealGM, Twitter, other independent site or the traditional players like ESPN? It might actually be good for them to get some fresh people in there.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

They all suck anyway, aint nobody gone' miss them. Bunch of corporate pawnz!
                          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Disney told ESPN to cut $100M from next year and $250M from 2017 budget.

I have a feeling you're going to see a lot of known entities move on.

Comment

They'll probably go work for TSN or Sportsnet
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                              X