First Keith Olbermann then Bill Simmons and now Colin Cowherd leaving ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Who cares? We're not american, espn shows us no love, so this how we gon do this. Fuck cnnsi. Fuck fox sports. Fuck espn as a staff, label and as a motherfuckin crew, and if you wanna be down with them, fuck you too. Grantland? Fuck you too! All you motherfuckers! Fuck you die slow motherfucker my basketball team will do it without you hos. You muthafuckas can't be us or see us! We mothafuckin canadian ridaz for the raptors till we die!!

I hope everyone understood my reference..
    Hit em up?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      They'll probably go work for TSN or Sportsnet
      Didn't you hear? They finally announced(about six months late) that Canada is in a recession.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Hit em up?
        Ding ding ding you win a makaveli album. Expect it soon-ish
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Ding ding ding you win a makaveli album. Expect it soon-ish
          my fo' fo' will make sure all ya'll kids don't grow… west sideeeeeee… lol
          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

ESPN is tops for basketball coverage. Watching TSN or Sportsnet is tedious if you don't follow hockey at all.

Comment

Can Dan Shulman leave ESPN as well and get hired by the Raptors as the play by play guy announcer?! I mean Masai did say they want more Canadians so.....

Comment

I'm still pisssed that E. Koreen is not Nene's doppleganger.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Dog days of summer when this passes for Raptors related
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Can Dan Shulman leave ESPN as well and get hired by the Raptors as the play by play guy announcer?! I mean Masai did say they want more Canadians so.....
                    I'd be satisfied if Chuck came back...

Comment

No love for Matty D???
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        I'd be satisfied if Chuck came back...
                        Onions, baby! Onions!
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Chuck is great.

Comment

Matty D and Jack Armstrong are fine, I don't mind them. Don't add really deep insight or anything, but they do their jobs and Jack adds a bit of personality. I've heard far worse duos calling other teams, and really only a few who are much better.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Who cares? We're not american, espn shows us no love, so this how we gon do this. Fuck cnnsi. Fuck fox sports. Fuck espn as a staff, label and as a motherfuckin crew, and if you wanna be down with them, fuck you too. Grantland? Fuck you too! All you motherfuckers! Fuck you die slow motherfucker my basketball team will do it without you hos. You muthafuckas can't be us or see us! We mothafuckin canadian ridaz for the raptors till we die!!

I hope everyone understood my reference..
                              Ahahahaha you definitely toned down that "fuck you die slow mothafucka my fo-fo makes sure all yall kids don't grow" line well.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Matty D and Jack Armstrong are fine, I don't mind them. Don't add really deep insight or anything, but they do their jobs and Jack adds a bit of personality. I've heard far worse duos calling other teams, and really only a few who are much better.
                                Far worse, like Leo?

Jack has grown on my. Matty D is fine but he's no Chuck.

I remember being at the first Bulls game in Toronto after Swirsky left for Chicago. He was presented with something at half time and got a huge ovation. Pretty sure Noah blocked Bosh on the final possession for the win. (Might have been a different Bulls game I saw but pretty sure it was the same one).
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X