Becky Hammon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becky Hammon

Anyone else really rooting for Hammon? I'd like to see her head coach a team in the future

I hope Masai fires Casey and hires Becky. She's coached the summer Spurs to the finals of summer league.

Comment

Everyone loves themselves a Becky
      Last edited by BS10; Mon Jul 20, 2015, 11:01 PM.
      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

I like her a ton. Smart coach as well.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Pop's probably grooming her to be the next head coach of the Spurs, just watch. He'll coach this year and then one more year after Timmy retires.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Pop's probably grooming her to be the next head coach of the Spurs, just watch. He'll coach this year and then one more year after Timmy retires.
            I don't know why but I really dislike that term, she ain't no dog lol. Why don't we just say mentoring her?

Comment

We'll just see who's grooming whom around here.

Comment

Just heard a cool interview with Pop. He talks about a lot of things including Becky Hammon. He seems like a really cool guy outside of basketball, as well as a kick ass coach.

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/3292...457&refid=stpr

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post
                  I hope Masai fires Casey and hires Becky. She's coached the summer Spurs to the finals of summer league.
                  Budenholzer spent 17 years as a Spurs assistant before he got a head coaching job. Hammon has spent 1.

Guessing Casey will be long gone before Hammon gets a Head Coach gig.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                    Just heard a cool interview with Pop. He talks about a lot of things including Becky Hammon. He seems like a really cool guy outside of basketball, as well as a kick ass coach.

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/3292...457&refid=stpr
                    Basketball in of itself does not define him...He has other interests and very introspective....incl. a sense of humour...quite a guy.

Comment

Did the Spurs SL team which she coached not win the tournament in Vegas? I remember they were kinda blown out their first game.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Did the Spurs SL team which she coached not win the tournament in Vegas? I remember they were kinda blown out their first game.
                        The Spurs won.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Quirk wrote: View Post

We'll just see who's grooming whom around here.
                          Shhhhh I want Masai to come in and snatch Messina

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                            Shhhhh I want Masai to come in and snatch Messina
                            Dwayne Casey is a sitting duck headcoach and it's Masai master plan to snatch Messina away soon....

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Dwayne Casey is a sitting duck headcoach and it's Masai master plan to snatch Messina away soon....
                              I hope this is true

Comment

Working...
                              X