No announcement yet.

Looking Ahead: 2016 Free Agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play above the cap. Make a consolidation trade of some kind. Sign Vesely for the MLE. Sign Nando.

Bob's your uncle.

Comment

• I would see if good ol BC would be tempted by our pick or the LAC one for Covington.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        Play above the cap. Make a consolidation trade of some kind. Sign Vesely for the MLE. Sign Nando.

Bob's your uncle.
        Sign Vesely? Did you fall and hit your head?

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          Not sure what his going rate would be but I like Teletovic as our backup 4
          Not me, reminds me too much of Kleiza.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Sign Vesely? Did you fall and hit your head?
            He was on the All Euroleague team this year. He and Nando are supposed to be highly pursued

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
              He was on the All Euroleague team this year. He and Nando are supposed to be highly pursued
              Seems like a disaster waiting to happen. He's an energy big with no skills and a skinny frame. He was playing for maybe the best Euro coach of all time this past year who excels putting bigs in things like roll situaitons where they just have to dunk/layup.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                I would see if good ol BC would be tempted by our pick or the LAC one for Covington.
                BC doesn't trade assets for picks, BC trades picks for assets
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Seems like a disaster waiting to happen. He's an energy big with no skills and a skinny frame. He was playing for maybe the best Euro coach of all time this past year who excels putting bigs in things like roll situaitons where they just have to dunk/layup.
                  Not familiar with European leagues, so i'll take your word for it.

Comment

• If Batum wants to come here: Sign and trade for Ross.

Valanciunas/Nogueira/Rookie
                    Patterson/Rookie/Thompson
                    Carroll/Barnes/Caboclo
                    Batum/Powell/De Colo
                    Lowry/Joseph/Wright

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                      If Batum wants to come here: Sign and trade for Ross.

Valanciunas/Nogueira/Rookie
                      Patterson/Rookie/Thompson
                      Carroll/Barnes/Caboclo
                      Batum/Powell/De Colo
                      Lowry/Joseph/Wright
                      Why are you so stuck on Barnes?

Wouldn't mind this idea otherwise

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Why on earth would we want him? We don't need any ring chasing vets and we don't need any more guards.

I suspect that Carroll ends up as our starting PF next season after an offseason "bulking up".
                        I'm just trying to pick someone who has a ring, I do think we need a veteran presence, someone who has gotten it done before, Scola was a mistake from the start because he was a career loser.

Others that come to mind include
                        Pau Gasol (if we can afford him)
                        James Jones
                        Mike Miller
                        Mareese Speights
                        Birdman Andersen
                        etc...

I think when choosing a vet, we need to consider if the guy has accomplished anything in the league or has been a career loser.

Comment

• Ive heard a lot that Chicago might shot Jimmy Butler in the offseason, because of chemistry issues and such. What would you think about going after him? I imagine it means getting rid of Lowry in some form, either directly or an intermediary trade for assets first. Also probably takes the lotto pick. A Butler/JV core looks pretty good with great role players in Carroll, Cojo, ppat. Still would look for a great pg to add to that core, and a better coach, but there is a lot to build around there.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote:
                            Who is a better asset? Biyombo or Derozan? Recency bias aside.

I think like a legit rim defender, rebounding beast like Biyombo is a lot more wanted around the league than volume shooting SG with no 3 point shot and no defense.
                            derozan. not even a question

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              derozan. not even a question
                              yeah changed my mind.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                                I think that is the floor...he probably lands at around 13 - 15 in my opinion
                                i'll take Baze at that over DD maxed out any day and every day
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X