X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    DWayne Casey... that is all.
    Maybe he could be an assistant to the D League head coach.

Comment

• in all seriousness, I would look to our past and bring in Butch Carter for the D-league team, he successfully developed Carter & McGrady and is one of the pioneers of basketball data analytics...he was a successful coach at the NBA level but got blacklisted by Peddie. It'll be good for the development of our young guys to have an old school guy coach em.

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
        in all seriousness, I would look to our past and bring in Butch Carter for the D-league team, he successfully developed Carter & McGrady and is one of the pioneers of basketball data analytics...he was a successful coach at the NBA level but got blacklisted by Peddie. It'll be good for the development of our young guys to have an old school guy coach em.
        Can we please stop with the Butch Carter nonsense. He blacklisted himself - had nothing to do with Peddie. He signed a three-year contract and then embarrassed ownership by wondering if they supported the team. He sued a player for defamation (on the eve of the Raptors first playoff appearance!) and asked for the GM's job in front of the GM. He lost all the vets on the team when he questioned their leadership. He might have been a good coach but you can't have someone like him in your management structure. There's a reason he's never worked in the NBA since the Raptor firing.

Comment

• primer wrote: View Post
          it's the mad ants. Masai might hate red ants though, they get in your kitchen and have venomous bites.
          it doesn't matter what their name is!!!

Comment

• #BringSternerHome
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Butch Carter for D league. I'd vouch that.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Needs to work on his handles.
                Walmart instagram vids coming soon

Comment

• Does anyone else think Masai should send T. Ross and JV to the D-league? I mean it would help them with their game. Just for the summer. I remember C. Joseph asked to be in the D-league for a bit and he's improved greatly because of that move. Should Masai consider this move?
                  #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Bad name.

Even worse logo.

Oh well..... at least I have a way to watch all the games.......
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                      Does anyone else think Masai should send T. Ross and JV to the D-league? I mean it would help them with their game. Just for the summer. I remember C. Joseph asked to be in the D-league for a bit and he's improved greatly because of that move. Should Masai consider this move?
                      I feel like Demar would actually benefit the most.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        I feel like Demar would actually benefit the most.
                        Agreed.
                        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• I have the oddest feeling Mermuys is the guy, and I'm okay with that.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            #BringSternerHome
                            Yes!
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                              Does anyone else think Masai should send T. Ross and JV to the D-league? I mean it would help them with their game. Just for the summer. I remember C. Joseph asked to be in the D-league for a bit and he's improved greatly because of that move. Should Masai consider this move?
                              You are aware the D-League only operates during the season, yes?
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                You are aware the D-League only operates during the season, yes?
                                What about the summer league? I think thats what I meant.
                                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Working...
                                X