• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    Wright, FVV
    Heslip, Crawford (to fix the refs)
    Bruno, Singler
    Siakam, Uthoff
    Poeltl, Bhullar

That D-League Championship banner is going up in the rafters boys lol
    Bhullar's gone.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Also, can only have 3 of the roster players down at a time (need 12 players on the active roster for the main team at all times).
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• http://www.ridiculousupside.com/2016...ba-nba-dleague

the new CBA is set to include 2 ways contracts between NBA & NBADL teams...which allows team to control players beyond the 15man roster as well as players to be represented by the NBAPA...

this is a game changer! and essentially the official beginning of the traditional minor league system for the NBA, that should raise salaries to a level that prevents quality players from going to Europe..Mississauga scored big with the 905.

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
          http://www.ridiculousupside.com/2016...ba-nba-dleague

the new CBA is set to include 2 ways contracts between NBA & NBADL teams...which allows team to control players beyond the 15man roster as well as players to be represented by the NBAPA...

this is a game changer! and essentially the official beginning of the traditional minor league system for the NBA, that should raise salaries to a level that prevents quality players from going to Europe..Mississauga scored big with the 905.
          Could we restructure Bruno's deal to be in the D-League & allow FVV along with Brady on the team?
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Could we restructure Bruno's deal to be in the D-League & allow FVV along with Brady on the team?
            Won't know until the CBA is out, but almost certainly no.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Won't know until the CBA is out, but almost certainly no.
              In other words, Bruno's deal is a 1-way.... yay.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I suppose. He can be sent up and down without waivers though, so not really. Just no change in salary.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I suppose. He can be sent up and down without waivers though, so not really. Just no change in salary.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Salary wasn't the issue. I wasn't sure if waivers would be involved in the 1/2-way deals ala the NHL. I don't want to lose a player whose playing well due to stupidity.
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                      http://www.ridiculousupside.com/2016...ba-nba-dleague

This really is a game changer.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• BTW, we added a pretty good female coach to our 905 staff in Nicki Gross. She was the lead assistant for the Iowa Energy last year.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Happy to see the 905 adding Tavares. He's a guy I really wanted the Raptors to take a flyer on a couple years back, and I think that he's a guy who could someday emerge as a useful depth big.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                            Happy to see the 905 adding Tavares. He's a guy I really wanted the Raptors to take a flyer on a couple years back, and I think that he's a guy who could someday emerge as a useful depth big.
                            Yeah, I liked him in the draft that year too.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Will be great to see Bruno flashing what he's learned out on the court - big developmental season for him about to get underway.

Comment

• FYI games are no longer streamed on YouTube but on the NBA D league Facebook page.

Comment

Working...
                                X