This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    Just bought Courtside tickets to the Regular Season Home Opener on November 19, 2015 against Maine. I'm pumped for this.
    I'm really contemplating making the trip from Peterborough. It would be an ugly 2 - 2 1/2 hour drive, but it would be kind of cool to be at the first game.

Comment

• Sim Bhullar has been traded to the 905 for Ricky Ledo according to twitter.

Comment

• Jon32 wrote: View Post
        Sim Bhullar has been traded to the 905 for Ricky Ledo according to twitter.
        When did the 905 have Ledo ? Why would you trade Ledo is Sim? DLeaguer can be traded?

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          When did the 905 have Ledo ?
          Expansion draft.

raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Why would you trade Ledo is Sim?
          Cause Ledo has probably very slim chance to make it to the NBA, so the Raptors don't really need him while Sim will be used for a great PR stunt, attracting more attention and fans to the 905 just because he is a giant (East Indian) Canadian.

raptors999 wrote: View Post
          DLeaguer can be traded?
          Apparently so.

Comment

• We got sim?

Yeah!
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• #SimCity

Do you understand the amount of Indian people there are in Sauga and Brampton that are probably jumping through the roof right now? lol This could mean sell-outs for every game!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                #SimCity

Do you understand the amount of Indian people there are in Sauga and Brampton that are probably jumping through the roof right now? lol This could mean sell-outs for every game!
                I'm not Indian or SE Asian but I really think the ethnic effect isn't as large when the player isn't very good.

Comment

I'm not Indian or SE Asian but I really think the ethnic effect isn't as large when the player isn't very good.
                  I think it is more circus effect than ethnic.

Dude is a giant among giants in a giant's game.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    I think it is more circus effect than ethnic.

Dude is a giant among giants in a giant's game.
                    I'd pay 5 bucks to see a really fat 7+ footer gasp his way up and down the court. Probably bring kids just to show the effects of overeating on a human body

Comment

Maybe not, but the guy is from here so all those people he grew up with will likely make some appearances now, which they may not have made before.

I was half joking in my post anyways.

Comment

• All I care is that we got a guy who for all we know could be a beastly player.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Really like the idea of gathering fringe Canadian talent on the 905. Good way to support Canadian hoops with no real opportunity cost.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Really like the idea of gathering fringe Canadian talent on the 905. Good way to support Canadian hoops with no real opportunity cost.
                            Pretty much this.

Plus the added bonus of potentially drawing more of an audience and encouraging more people to play.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• 905s just acquired the d-League rights for Ronald Roberts

Sent: Kevin Jones, '15 second round pick, and '16 first round pick.

Acquire: Ronald Roberts, and '16 third rounder.
                              http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
                                905s just acquired the d-League rights for Ronald Roberts

Sent: Kevin Jones, '15 second round pick, and '16 first round pick.

Acquire: Ronald Roberts, and '16 third rounder.
                                I've only just learnt that the D-League can trade players. They can trade draft picks too?
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X