X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
    No we aren't.

The 87ers and us are fighting for the last WC in our division, and they're 18-24 while were 17-26.
    what?? :S

the D league playoffs are the 4 division winners + next best 2 records in each conference for the wildcards
    East: Div winners- Maine & Sioux Falls + Wildcards- Canton & Westchester
    West: Div winners & Wildcards will be between: Reno & LA, Austin & Rio Grande

905 have been out of the playoff picture for awhile

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
      what?? :S

the D league playoffs are the 4 division winners + next best 2 records in each conference for the wildcards
      East: Div winners- Maine & Sioux Falls + Wildcards- Canton & Westchester
      West: Div winners & Wildcards will be between: Reno & LA, Austin & Rio Grande

905 have been out of the playoff picture for awhile
      You're right.... I'm wrong.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• congratulations axel toupane. hard work and perseverance and his dream came true.

Comment

• Has Daniels played yet? Been a long road back, poor guy.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Has Daniels played yet? Been a long road back, poor guy.
            yeah he played. He sucks
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• This kid is nasty. Cold as ice
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Bhullar has been surprisingly good, no? You can just thrown it up/down there and he dunks it like a maniac.

Comment

• Bruno having a dunk fest

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• At 1:18...did he take 2 leisurely steps from the corner and dunk it?

He did, didn't he?
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Last 905 game of the season finished and it was a great win. Bruno's grown leaps and bounds and there are a LOT of guys on this team that I'd love to see back.

Also, Masai was sitting a little ways behind me with his family.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Can the assignment rules change this off season or are they aligned with the CBA and only come up for review every few years?

It would be great if NBA teams could assign a few more players at a time to work on their development. Especially with 2 first round picks the next two years. I think the current rule is 3.

Comment

• Rules can change any time so long as both the NBA and the players association sign off on them.

That's a big one though, it probably will wait for the CBA to be re-opened next summer.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X