Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51
Results 1,001 to 1,009 of 1009

Thread: Everything Raptors 905's

Raptors Republic Superstar SkywalkerAC's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

905 started the season 5 and 10. Now they've won their last 6.

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    905 started the season 5 and 10. Now they've won their last 6.
    Now 13 and 10.

Nice piece on Lorenzo Brown on the front page. He has been steady in the few minutes he has played for the big club. Him dropping 15 dimes for the 905's is a good sign. The Raptors seem to have a cupboard full of distributors if needed. I feel more confident a rested Lowry will be available for the playoffs.

3. Like SkywalkerAC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    Now 13 and 10.

Nice piece on Lorenzo Brown on the front page. He has been steady in the few minutes he has played for the big club. Him dropping 15 dimes for the 905's is a good sign. The Raptors seem to have a cupboard full of distributors if needed. I feel more confident a rested Lowry will be available for the playoffs.
    Yup, and in past years I wouldn't be surprised if McKinnie or Miller were in the rotation or even starting. (see Jamarario, Stankface, Terrence, T-ross, Fields and the rest of our hapless brigade of swing men)

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, and in past years I wouldn't be surprised if McKinnie or Miller were in the rotation or even starting. (see Jamarario, Stankface, Terrence, T-ross, Fields and the rest of our hapless brigade of swing men)
    I really enjoy the coverage RR gives to the 905. Maybe I'm a sucker for underdog stories. But the emergence of Norm, Fred, Brown etc. is be extremely interesting and entertaining. Given that DeMar has become the poster child for "self-made" basketball player it is absolutely appropriate that he is around as a shining example of what focus and applied effort can accomplish. I loved PJ Tuckers return, even if for a season. Another great example of hard work making something out of nothing. Not to denigrate Tuckers skills or ability, but he had to work hard and spend years working to get to his recent contract.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    I really enjoy the coverage RR gives to the 905. Maybe I'm a sucker for underdog stories. But the emergence of Norm, Fred, Brown etc. is be extremely interesting and entertaining. Given that DeMar has become the poster child for "self-made" basketball player it is absolutely appropriate that he is around as a shining example of what focus and applied effort can accomplish. I loved PJ Tuckers return, even if for a season. Another great example of hard work making something out of nothing. Not to denigrate Tuckers skills or ability, but he had to work hard and spend years working to get to his recent contract.
    Add to that Bruno volunteering to go down to continue his journey of hard work - and actually playing the game -and you've got something pretty special. These guys all get to use the Raptors practice facility and have access to fantastic coaching and trainers. Having them in virtually the same city, where they can double up on practices and some games, is massive.

7. Like Puffer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another easy win for the 905 - now 10 straight.

http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180111/RAPSCW/

Bruno with solid shooting in 23 minutes, also got his obligatory 2 stls + 2 blks.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Another easy win for the 905 - now 10 straight.

http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180111/RAPSCW/

Bruno with solid shooting in 23 minutes, also got his obligatory 2 stls + 2 blks.
    And +16 in those 23 minutes.

Post Thanks / Like

905 lose by 1 in OT. Bruno had 18 and 5 with 3 steals.

http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180113/SXFRAP/

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like another bad game by Bruno and the 905, playing without McKinnie and Miller.

http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180117/RAPCTN/

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51

Thread Information