X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Doesn't matter which team wins

Everybody in attendance loses
    So very true... So very unfortunate that we had to sit through these very terrible teams almost identically...

I remember one game against the Kings I stayed up to watch, we were up like 16 in the fourth and these scrubs completely blew the game after a missed Mo Pete dunk, which chuck said was supposed to be the "nail on the coffin".

It was the first time I saw him much momentum matters in basketball and the day i started hating Ron artest
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      Who wins:
      Team A

Kyle Lowry
      Vince Carter
      Doug Christie
      Antonio Davis
      Jonas Valanciunas

Team B

Jose Calderon
      Demar Derozan
      Tracy McGrady
      Chris Bosh
      Andrea Bargnani

If probably say Team A in 5/6...
      Damn that Team B is soft. Team A takes their lunch money and laughs all the way to Pizza Pizza.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Who wins:
        Team A

Kyle Lowry
        Vince Carter
        Doug Christie
        Antonio Davis
        Jonas Valanciunas

Team B

Damon Stoudemire
        Demar Derozan
        Tracy McGrady
        Chris Bosh
        Marcus Camby
        Now this shit's interesting.

Comment

Who wins:
          Team A

Kyle Lowry
          Vince Carter
          Doug Christie
          Antonio Davis
          Jonas Valanciunas

Team B

Jose Calderon
          Demar Derozan
          Tracy McGrady
          Chris Bosh
          Andrea Bargnani

If probably say Team A in 5/6...
          If we're talking all players in their primes, team B for me. DD+T-Mac+CB4 is pretty insane.

Comment

Wish I could run 2K simulations for all these team A vs team B scenarios but no retro teams with Vince or T-Mac smh

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              barkley was crazy sick, hakeem schooled shaq the two years mj took off, if anyone is gonna slow lebron down it is pippen, i think nash gets killed by curry though.

team b wins this series
              Hakeem was in his very prime at that point, Shaq was still a baby, plus 'schooled' is too strong a word in this case IMO, Shaq often outplayed Hakeem, they were about even.

That series that they lost, I'd say it was mostly because of playoff inexperience of Shaq and Penny, it looked like they had the first two games, big leads, and then maybe they relaxed a little and let Houston come back. Penny didn't really go at Houston as hard as he could. No one on Houston could guard Penny, but he was often passive. Overall, both Penny and Shaq were amazing, but they just let blowouts turn into losses somehow. Young guys, lack of leadership maybe, lack of respect for opponent. Young Hakeem was far from perfect too.

Prime Hakeem vs. young Shaq, that's debatable and maybe Hakeem had an edge. But prime Shaq was better IMO.

Comment

We should maybe do an all time draft or something. For fun, to pass offseason with some fun basketball stuff.

Comment

about the original two teams. If there is no foul limits then team B would lose really badly, since team A can just hack DeAndre every possession.

Comment

Working...
                  X