Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors News: Were going to London!!!

http://www.nba.com/raptors/press-rel...-london-072215

Yeah, were going international once again this year, guys.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

This game counts as a magic home game as well.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Good.

Comment

Can take regular season games mid season to fucking england, and still can't make it to alberta for a pre season tilt. Fuckin MLSE

Also, odd that they would pick 2 of the least "mainstream media" teams in orlando and toronto. If you're gonna showcase, involve lebron steph kd or san antonio..
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          http://www.nba.com/raptors/press-rel...-london-072215

Yeah, were going international once again this year, guys.
          Bloody hell! i'm excited.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            Bloody hell! i'm excited.
            why?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              why?
              Blimey mate! it's London! Raptors always plays well at O2 arena in London specially everyone's favorite Raptor DeMar DeRozan. He's the Dog's Bollock's!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Blimey mate! it's London! Raptors always plays well at O2 arena in London specially everyone's favorite Raptor DeMar DeRozan. He's the Dog's Bollock's!

London sucks. It's beautiful only if you have a billion dollars!

Do you live in London by any chance?

Comment

University of Western is nice, except for the students and the townies

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Uwo is nice. I agree. Just one thing, we're talking about different London though
                    Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jul 22, 2015, 08:33 PM.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Its white girl Heaven lmao

Comment

Is it going to be 2 games like last time we were there? Or just 1? Seems like just 1.

Either way, pretty cool. Will be a good bonding experience for the team.

Comment

No, i live in Vancouver. I've been to England twice though, beautiful country. But i get what you're saying.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

No, i live in Vancouver. I've been to England twice though, beautiful country. But i get what you're saying.
                            Vancouver & London....similar weather...is that why you like it? I personally think Vancouver and surrounding area is much more pleasing as is BC. Unless of course you like the historical dimension/institutions England provides....and high tea but you can get that in Victoria too...lol.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                              Vancouver & London....similar weather...is that why you like it? I personally think Vancouver and surrounding area is much more pleasing as is BC. Unless of course you like the historical dimension/institutions England provides....and high tea but you can get that in Victoria too...lol.
                              If you live in vancouver day in day out you get kind of used to it. I'm sure its the same for london. Everybody likes traveling abroad. I'm from calgary and I know people travel from far and wide to come to banff and lake louuise, but everyone here wants to see europe or asia
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X