Celtics Vs. Heat

WEST
    Lakers Vs. Thunder
    Spurs Vs. Mavs
    Suns Vs. Blazers
    Jazz Vs. Nuggets

Round One Injury News

Utah: Jazz put the safety on AK-47
    Jazz small forward Andrei Kirilenko has re-injured his strained left calf and will miss the first round of the Jazz's playoff series against the Denver Nuggets.
    Desert News

Portland: Sunny days no longer on the horizon

Portland Trail Blazers guard Brandon Roy will have surgery on his right knee on Friday and will miss the first-round playoff series against the Phoenix Suns, the team announced.
    ESPN.com

Comment

I'm soo pumped

I've got SA 26-1 to win the title, Suns 15-1 to come out of the west and most of my shillings on Bron to bring it home.

Comment

Mo-Sales ...those are good wagers. I dont think SA has the legs/depth to go past a round though. What did you get on the Cavs to win it all?

Comment

I think if they can escape the Mavs in round one, they have a chance. I learned a while ago not to bet against Timmy skillz. I also hedged and took mavs at 7 to 1 to come outta the west.

Bron isn't getting great odds, it was just under 3 to 1.

So as long as Kobe doesn't go back to back, I should be okay. It's just so much fun rooting against Kobe.

In the cavs vs bulls, you have to bet a 100 to win a loonie, but the bulls only pays out 17 to 1 to beat the cavs.

Comment

Most likely it would be Cavs vs Lakers in the finals.

It could however be Mavs vs Orlando in the finals but its more likely be one of the combination from above (Cavs vs Mavs/Orlando vs Lakers)

Boston and the Spurs I think are too old, Suns never go really deep in the playoffs and neither do the Jazz.

Denver coach is in the hospital and is irreplaceable.

Hawks can't win on the road.

Without Brandon Roy, Portland is not getting out of the first round.

Comment

KG is such a douchebag .... god do I ever hate him.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                KG is such a douchebag .... god do I ever hate him.
                That was pretty douchey. QRich is also a mega douche.

Comment

KG in the playoffs reminds me of The Joker (Ledger's version):

-they both act like wild, rabid alpha dogs
                  -they're both extremely cunning and ferociously dangerous
                  -they're both great communicators and passionately inspiring visionaries
                  -they're both surrounded by top-notch, organized planners/allies
                  -they both care more about achieving their goals than making money

RR OG

Comment

For those that missed it last night.

Comment

Garnett is an F'in moron. Been maintaining that for a long time now. If he doesn't get suspended for that it'll be because its the post season, even though they won't acknowledge that reason. If he's not suspended there is something seriously wrong with the league. Here is a good quote:

Garnett ”is an actress and so is Paul,” Richardson said. ”I was going to take the ball out over there. That was what I was trying to do. I told our trainer Jay [Sabol] that [Pierce] is cool and he’s doing what he always do, lay down like it’s a season-ending injury, then he gets up and he’s miraculously fine. He gets a breath, takes his time or whatever and he did the same thing.

”It should be a suspension [for Garnett]. We’ll see. That’s up to the NBA. But I’ve seen things like that in the past and people get suspended. I was cool. I was going to try going at him, but with me being restrained, that’s what it was.”
                      Yahoo Sports

Comment

I mean, it would appear as though Q-Rich was going over just to check on things, but regardless KG shouldn't of been a little bitch. Richardson best just to stay away next time. Especially during playoff time when emotions are at an all time high.

Comment

LMFAO ... this Q-Rich quote is absolutely priceless.

"He started to talk to me, so I talked back," Richardson said. "I don't have any business talking to him (Pierce), he was on the ground crying. I don't know what was going on, two actresses over there, that's what they are."

"I don't like them, and they know it," Richardson added. "Sometimes he (Pierce) falls like he's about to be out for the season, and then he gets right up. That's all I said."

Comment

I wonder if Pierce will get nominated for best actress this year, KG's performance was just as visceral at Heath's Joker, he's been getting snubbed by the academy for years.

Couldn't you see KG winning the title and then piling all the teams championship cut money together and lighting it on fire in some sort of misguided team building moment.

Comment

Injury Update

ABC just reported on air that Okur is done for the playoffs. Sounds bad, its his Achilles tendon...

Comment

Working...
                              X