Happy Birthday to DD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    That title belongs to Alexis Ajinca, closely followed by Bismack Biyombo.
    Lol damn disrespectful

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

DD is born on IBD! Lucky bastard

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        DD is born on IBD! Lucky bastard
        Uh, what's IBD?

And I guess Happy Birthday to DD, though he probably will never read this thread ever.

Comment

How old is he even? 25?
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
            Uh, what's IBD?

And I guess Happy Birthday to DD, though he probably will never read this thread ever.
            International Beer Day

Comment

Shout outs to da realist raptor alive, happy bday dd
              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                Perhaps it's because I just read the last few days of your posts and the manner in which you post is often condescending. But this has nothing to do with DD and more to do with your tone. If you would like to discuss your posts and why people are irked, we can gladly discuss via PM.
                I would concede that the discussion has gotten ... "heated" ... "something less than civil?" ... I think it's unfortunate.

But I've been reading (and responding) to these posts. I do not believe that JWalsh can be reasonably construed as the most aggressive (or dogmatic) post-er in this regard ... But if you wish to add me to that list, just let me know ...

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  How old is he even? 25?
                  Born August 7, 1989. That makes him 26 ... right?

Happy B-day Demar! Can't wait for the season! GET THAT THREE!!

Comment

Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                    Born August 7, 1989. That makes him 26 ... right?

Happy B-day Demar! Can't wait for the season! GET THAT THREE!!
                    Damn so he's old now...

DD trade confirmed

Comment

Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                      I would concede that the discussion has gotten ... "heated" ... "something less than civil?" ... I think it's unfortunate.

But I've been reading (and responding) to these posts. I do not believe that JWalsh can be reasonably construed as the most aggressive (or dogmatic) post-er in this regard ... But if you wish to add me to that list, just let me know ...

No one said he was the only one who's posting style has been rubbing people the wrong way.

But either part of the solution or the problem.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Happy Birthday to the best current Raptor player (voted by the NBA players) and recognized by most fair and true fans

May you reach all your goals and retire a Raptor. I'm truly a fan of your work on and off the court [except the forced long 2s - let someone else ruin their FG% once in a while will ya ]. Continue to be a great person and continue working hard to prove the doubters wrong. I'm looking forward to big things from you this year!

Best wishes. Enjoy your day!

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
                          Happy Birthday to the best current Raptor player (voted by the NBA players) and recognized by most fair and true fans

May you reach all your goals and retire a Raptor. I'm truly a fan of your work on and off the court [except the forced long 2s - let someone else ruin their FG% once in a while will ya ]. Continue to be a great person and continue working hard to prove the doubters wrong. I'm looking forward to big things from you this year!

Best wishes. Enjoy your day!
                          Idk why but I burst out laughing at this lol

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
                            Best player in Raptors history! With two names that start with the same letter
                            Pink font.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Pink font.
                              Think you missed what's written in white.

Comment

Happy bird day to hopefully the first ever raptor lifer. Can't belieb it's already been 6 years about to be 7
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X