X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Why not just do JJ and Ross?
    I think Ross has more value than JJ and Scola and I don't want to give up value for a gut that may or may not be better than PPat. Basically, I only want Markieff for the lowest possible price, and Ross is too much.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Switching Ross from "Worst Starter" too "Best Bench Wing" was a good move. Haha

I like Markieff Morris actually, I think he could contribute nicely. I wouldn't give up much past PPat for him though. He's a little bit younger than PPat and has better size for the PF position.

He's not the ideal target for PF, but he would be our best option, and can always be moved to the bench if we stumble upon something better.
      5 months younger, doesn't really seem like it would make a difference. I'm not convinced we win in a PPat for Markieff swap so I don't think I'd do it.

Comment

The guy's team had to institute a 'if you get a technical foul, you're benched for the rest of the game' rule, in part because of him. I'm amazed that people think he'd be a good add.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          The guy's team had to institute a 'if you get a technical foul, you're benched for the rest of the game' rule, in part because of him. I'm amazed that people think he'd be a good add.
          Rasheed Wallace, ZBo. Guys can grow up with a change of scenery, and we could have a hell of cheap PF if we buy low. Gotta buy low though.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
            Agreed, with a top 8 pick you draft best player available, not best fit at the time.

Also the Knicks pick would never get traded but we basically have to trade our own pick, you can't have a contending team with that many young guys (2 draft picks, DWright, Powell, Bruno & Bebe).
            Stock piling young talent is never a bad idea.

Houston has evolved in to a contender with a very young roster and the assets available for when a star presented itself.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
              Agreed, with a top 8 pick you draft best player available, not best fit at the time.

Also the Knicks pick would never get traded but we basically have to trade our own pick, you can't have a contending team with that many young guys (2 draft picks, DWright, Powell, Bruno & Bebe).
              thats why we trade our pick and that pick to move up in the draft to a top 5 if there is someone worth getting.

Comment

while he would upgrade the PF position i have a firm "no twins" rule and that's pretty much that.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

All this talk about Markieff and I forgot about this:

Comment

This probably wont help his case but, I like his toughness. Raptors were punk'd in the playoffs. Need more toughness the smallest guy on your team can't be the toughest.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

8$ mill for a starting caliber PF over the next 4 years is going to be a major steal, especially since he's only 25 and in his prime years, I hope Masai gets it done.
                      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        This probably wont help his case but, I like his toughness. Raptors were punk'd in the playoffs. Need more toughness the smallest guy on your team can't be the toughest.

you want a game that takes dumb techs in close games?
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          He could be our Sheed.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                            Rasheed Wallace, ZBo. Guys can grow up with a change of scenery, and we could have a hell of cheap PF if we buy low. Gotta buy low though.
                            Kieff is light years away from those two in talent, and has already shown himself to be a bigger pain in the ass. Not worth the time.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                              Seriously.

And look at the shot attempt with 7-8 seconds left on shot clock at 1:11..... LOOOOOOOONG TWOOOOOOO FAAAAAADING!

Eff that guy.

Comment

He's not tough.

He is a bitch.

I have zero interest now.

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X