X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    FLOOR - Thomas Robinson

CEILING - Rich man's Kris Humphries
    If ceiling is Humphries what are we doing?

Comment

• Not sure why ppl are so against this..
      Good signing. Off the bench play with corey joseph,chemistry..
      I can c him play good 15 minutes,maybe even more,the kid has talent.
      Plus this is a move....down the road 2 get Wiggins,doesn't hurt...right
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        That's why he gets paid the big bucks and were on here. Love what he did this summer. Top to bottom. Lets play
        Yup, Masai pretty much straight owned it this summer.

Still has all the flexibility he needs. Might have more assets than Ainge at this point. Has the 4(?) signed for training camp that still might play for the 905. Too bad for them that the 15th spot isn't up for grabs but still a major opportunity in what should be a great training camp and then showcase with on what should be a great d-league team in the 905. Biyombo and Scola are guaranteed production off the bench for what, 6.5 mill? Add in that we still have the bird rights to Nando and the draft rights to Daniels and potentially 4 first rounders in the next two years and you see, in my opinion, one of the most asset-rich teams in the league right now. There's a lot of consolidation and internal development to go, but my, my, my what a tasty-looking feast Master Masai has cooking.

More and more this is looking like a team that should swing for the fences with a midseason trade and leave the free agent feeding frenzy to the huddled masses. If Durant wants to come to Toronto, have Drake have him let OKC know that he's a goner as Melo did with Masai in Denver. Otherwise, look for other trades, and worse comes to worst you can bring back the whole fan-damily.

Bottomline, I really don't fancy playing the cap space game and blowing up all these options all that much.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          That is a cop out.

I'd have much more respect if you simply admitted you were wrong on his value instead of attempting to take the whole RR community down a peg.

Hey. Fwiw I was wrong too. I thought Raps would have to wait 1–2 years to get him on a minimum contract. Who knew it might just be a couple of months?
          Has anyone even been right about a trade before? Just glad Masai got thr right guys.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I guess he could find his way into the rotation if, off the bench, Casey really wants to go either uptempo - Cory/Ross/JJ/Bennett/Biyombo (that's pretty young for Casey though) - or high-skill - Cory/Ross/Carroll/Bennett/Scola.

I could see Casey using a line like that 2nd one.

Comment

• Easily one of the best 15th-man pickup-stories of the season:

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                If ceiling is Humphries what are we doing?
                For minimum. Why not?
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• AB gets a chance to learn from Scola and 2Pats. In a way he is a combination of both

Comment

• This guy has some serious hammer-dunks. Surely he must have given Flip a couple mill off that hefty pay-out, am I right? Otherwise Anthony just picked up another cool mill.
                    Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Fri Sep 25, 2015, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      For minimum. Why not?
                      Basically this

The main reason I was opposed to Bennet earlier was his contract but for the minimum there's no risk
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Good sign
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Did they say when they think it will be made official? I have no problems with this signing for minimum.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Everything Anthony Bennett

Isn't he deserving it?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X