Everything Anthony Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    I was just about to say Olowokandi. He actually played 8-9 years? How? He was sooooo bad from what I remember .
    If he were taken 25th no one would be riding him. It's not his fault he was taken #1. Kandi man played that many years because he was good enough for the league. He was a serviceable big.

Bennet is a prime example of what happens when there's lots of talent but nobody home.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      If he were taken 25th no one would be riding him. It's not his fault he was taken #1. Kandi man played that many years because he was good enough for the league. He was a serviceable big.

Bennet is a prime example of what happens when there's lots of talent but nobody home.
      True say.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Europe, AB is coming.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

My sources have told me that it's actually that Bennett has eaten a turkey, ties to mash potatoes connect him to gravy
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              True say.
              Also it should be a rule that selecting a player first overall with the initials A.B is proven to be a bad luck.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                JJ + Bebe + 2016 1st round pick(Raps).

That's what I would offer.
                lol.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    lol.
                    Stop it! I can't breathe! Lmao!

Comment

• Anthony Bennet cut from Turkish team....

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/former...152642969.html

The club decided to assign Pero Antic back to the BSL roster, which has limited spots for non Turkish players. That made Bennett the odd man out after seven BSL games, during which he averaged 9 ppg and 6.4 rpg, playing 23 minutes per game.
                      So far Bennett has also played in nine EuroLeague games, averaging 1.3 ppg and having very small contribution to the Turkish team, which will be the host of the EuroLeague Final Four.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Anthony Bennet cut from Turkish team....

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/former...152642969.html
                        So sad
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Yikes
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            So sad
                            25 year old who earned $15 million dollars Is hardly sad.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              25 year old who earned $15 million dollars Is hardly sad.
                              Money isnt everything in life Hotshot. This kid dedicated his life to something and will go down in history for his ineptitude in that field. I dont think Id be able to handle that mentally.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                Money isnt everything in life Hotshot. This kid dedicated his life to something and will go down in history for his ineptitude in that field. I dont think Id be able to handle that mentally.
                                Its Sports, Millions of people dedicate their life to it and are not fortunate enough to reach the next level so they put on their big boy pants and do something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X