This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR Re-Draft Fantasy League (S2)

Hello Fantasy Enthusiasts! Fancy seeing you here.

Whats that? You're interested in joining an Annual NBA Re-Draft League? Great news!

This League will be MUCH simpler than the RR Dynasty League, and even more so than the Keeper league as well.

Draft is a Standard Draft. Not Auction. No keepers. No contracts. Just play.

I will initially look for players who are not involved in either the Keeper League or Dynasty, as the idea is to allow people to participate in RR Fantasy who maybe haven't had a chance to up until this point.

I know Snooch and Cody have both expressed interest, so I will forward the Invite URL to your PMs shortly.

Anyone else interested, just drop a line in here, and we will sort through it.

Good luck!

Im in.

Got my mascot already picked out.

Comment

I'm in if there's not enough people to get it started!

Comment

I'm in. Legacy League has brought into the world of fantasy basketball, and I want more.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          I'm in. Legacy League has brought into the world of fantasy basketball, and I want more.
          The real thing is much much much better than the Legacy League, and that was fun!

Comment

Put me on the backup list in the event you need someone.

Comment

same here

Comment

Is this one of those drafts where you calculate stats during season? Where people calculate things like 3pt shots, rebounds, etc and calculate the winner then? Or is it more like the legacy draft that we were doing, you just draft a team that makes sense to you?

Comment

I am already in both, but if you need to fill a slot, I'm in.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                    Is this one of those drafts where you calculate stats during season? Where people calculate things like 3pt shots, rebounds, etc and calculate the winner then? Or is it more like the legacy draft that we were doing, you just draft a team that makes sense to you?
                    You draft a team at the beginning of the season (can do trades though), and then you go head-to-head against different opponents each week, where you face off in 9-categories (FG%, 3P%, FT%, PTS, RBDS, ASS, STL, BLK, TO). Yahoo does all the math, you just have to set your line up each day (or weekly, haven't decided).

Comment

Lowry used to be an elite fantasy player because of his dominance in the ASS category, but all accounts this summer are that he might be taking a step back this year.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                        Lowry used to be an elite fantasy player because of his dominance in the ASS category, but all accounts this summer are that he might be taking a step back this year.

Comment

I'm definitely in!

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
                          RR OG

Comment

Count me in too. Would love to give it a try.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Put me on the backup list in the event you need someone.
                              same here

Comment

Working...
                              X