Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets set the draft time gentlemen. sunday early afternoon? sunday morning?
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I'm thinking 1pm, on Sunday?
      All in favour?

Comment

• Personally I'd prefer 11am or 12pm on Sunday.. but if everyone wants 1pm I can try to make it.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Personally I'd prefer 11am or 12pm on Sunday.. but if everyone wants 1pm I can try to make it.
          Ya I'm fine with either of those as well.

Comment

• 1-2 pm sunday seems fine with me

Comment

• sounds like a general consensus for sunday afternoon, shall we set the date in yahoo?
              in masai we trust

Comment

• LOL Tinafey Mozgov. Brilliant.

Draft time set for Sunday at 1pm. Be there or be square!

Comment

• well done gentlemen.

westbrook don't make me regret letting harden go........................
                  in masai we trust

Comment

• Friendly reminder.. don't forget to set your lineups! Season starts tonight

Comment

• It's nearly the end of the first month of the season and Senor G. Lucas Skywalker is leading the league in the standings.

Well allow me to spit out my tobacco on your shoes if we haven't already seen this once (or twice) before.
                      RR OG

Comment

• Super Bowl sunday means theres only a few games tomorrow. i'm down by 13 assists and 2 steals -- tinafey got no players players and i only got one..... damn
                        in masai we trust

Comment

• OH SNAP its russell westbrook. GG
                          in masai we trust

Comment

• the finals match is coming down to the final games of sunday! what an exciting finish!
                            in masai we trust

Comment

• WHAT A FINALS VICTORY. IT ALL CAME DOWN TO THE VERY LAST SUNDAY NIGHT GAME. PHOENIX VS HOUSTON.

ALL CATEGORIES NECK AND NECK PLANET MARS TOOK A SLIM 5-4 LEAD HALFWAY THRU THE 4TH QUARTER WINNING BY .001 % IN THE FREE THREE CATEGORY. WITH 2 MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAME ALEX LEN GETS FOULED ON A PUTBACK JAM AND HEADS TO THE LINE. WITH THE TEAMS SEASONS ON THE LINE HE ICES 2/2 AND BRINGS HOME THE RR REDRAFT SHIP.
                              a 75% FT shooter on the season goes 4/4 in the clutch.

huge night from everyone on my team, 40 PTS from westbrook, 6 huge blocks from Gobert
                              Last edited by koncept; Sun Apr 2, 2017, 11:53 PM.
                              in masai we trust

Comment

• Good win Koncept.. Damn.. when Len got fouled I was hoping he'd miss just one free throw. Sooo close! You also only beat me by 4 measly points as well. Geez.. can't get closer than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X