Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy playoffs are the worst. Players start resting so early now. Rondo and Durant have rested so far. I feel for you tho. That sucks.

Comment

• Yeah, I feel like this year is especially bad. I wonder if the fantasy season needs to be shortened.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Yeah, I feel like this year is especially bad. I wonder if the fantasy season needs to be shortened.
        I agree. I actually had an ESPN league end 1.5 weeks ago, which I feel was a lot better as there weren't players resting.

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
          I agree. I actually had an ESPN league end 1.5 weeks ago, which I feel was a lot better as there weren't players resting.
          JOEY!!!! Take note.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Congrats Rapfan10! It was a painful yet fun week.

If I hadn't thrown in the towel mentally by mid-week due to the injuries, I probably could have given you a proper run. One more block, a few less turnovers and a little more FG%. But that's the way it goes.

Full credit to you for overcoming your own injuries and setbacks.

It was a fun league, and I will hereby announce that I am retiring from fantasy basketball. (I was hoping to go out with five straight first place finishes but hopefully four firsts and one second place will have to do.) So I suggest that Mack, as third place winner, should take my spot and graduate to the Keeper League.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Congrats Rapfan10! It was a painful yet fun week.

If I hadn't thrown in the towel mentally by mid-week due to the injuries, I probably could have given you a proper run. One more block, a few less turnovers and a little more FG%. But that's the way it goes.

Full credit to you for overcoming your own injuries and setbacks.

It was a fun league, and I will hereby announce that I am retiring from fantasy basketball. (I was hoping to go out with five straight first place finishes but hopefully four firsts and one second place will have to do.) So I suggest that Mack, as third place winner, should take my spot and graduate to the Keeper League.
              Thanks Scrappy. Loved this league. It was a fun, competitive one to be part of.

I feel for your injuries. I feel this year more than ever that teams are resting much earlier, and affecting the fantasy playoffs.

Like I said, I had an ESPN league that finished March 13. Although I would like the play a longer season, I think there is no point if players are missing so many games towards the end due to shutdowns and rests, hence why I think that is better.

I believe Mack should take your spot in keeper. he pushed my team to the limit. Thanks everyone for making it such a fun league!

Comment

• I'm interested in a re-draft league, is there any happening this year ? I have a friend interested as well
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Hey guys, koncept gave me the heads up on a fantasy league and I would be more then interested to play. I'm a huge NBA fan and koncept can vogue for that. Just let me know what you guys think. Let me know if a spot is available, cheers

Comment

• Koncept can 'vouch' for me haha not vogue.

Comment

• Iplaybasketball? wrote: View Post
                      koncept can vogue
                      It's official.

He can vogue.

Comment

• The man can dance
                        in masai we trust

Comment

• I say the more the merrier. As long as we have owners that are committed to play then that's all that matters to me.

Do we know who's in or out?

I believe rapsfan10 and mack11 got promoted to the keeper league. Who got demoted?

I also believe scraptor retired. So we need to replace him. And there was at least one no show as well last year (Wolverines), so hopefully we can replace him too.

Comment

• Yep, Koncept I thought I already told you you would be in once I started working through it? Haha

We had no waiting list for Re-Draft, so you guys get the top spots.

Will be doing that this weekend most likely. Sorry for any delay, has been absolutely bonkers in real life.

Comment

• you did, i just wanted to stir activity in the thread ^^
                              in masai we trust

Comment

• So besides confirming the man can vogue. Which he can, also his word is bond. You guys sort things out and I will keep checking in to see if im given the privaledge of being granted a spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X