This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    What the heck ... where did you get that?! Lol Clearly I'm doing it wrong.
    Just found it. I guess I was trying to view Week 20 matchups? Interesting.

Sweet, so with my name up top there, playoffs should start this week right ....? Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Just found it. I guess I was trying to view Week 20 matchups? Interesting.

Sweet, so with my name up top there, playoffs should start this week right ....? Haha
      Well we do have a 1-1 head to head record. I wouldn't mind playing you.

But with the way my team is performing this week I'm not so sure... How am I down 9-0??

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
        Well we do have a 1-1 head to head record. I wouldn't mind playing you.

But with the way my team is performing this week I'm not so sure... How am I down 9-0??

My guys had a player's only meeting after the loss to Joey. They're fired up!

Comment

• Aiming for the playoffs, 6 teams means I've got a solid shot.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Damn me and planetmars are going to come down to
            Sloan/Covington/Lopez vs
            Crawford/Jordan/Kanter

Should be a close one.

Comment

• I keep losing these close matchups and its disappointing. At least Griffin is coming back FINALLY. I don't think I've won since he went down.

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                I keep losing these close matchups and its disappointing. At least Griffin is coming back FINALLY. I don't think I've won since he went down.

Five weeks ago I thought you had the chip on lock. Didn't think the injuries would gut you that bad.

Goes to show how crazy the playoffs can be too.

Glad to sneak away this week with a W, you had me sweating there mars.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Five weeks ago I thought you had the chip on lock. Didn't think the injuries would gut you that bad.

Goes to show how crazy the playoffs can be too.

Glad to sneak away this week with a W, you had me sweating there mars.

Went back and forth there for a while.. when Crawford only put up 3 points I knew I'd lose. Congrats though. Hopefully we'll see each other again in the playoffs.

Comment

• Top 4!
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      Top 4!
                      Doesn't it feel good to be free of Danny Green?

Comment

• I'm beginning to think Anthony Davis is a klutz or something. Maybe that unibrow is messing with his peripheral vision.

Comment

• Blake Griffin. Sigh.

Comment

• Tough decision to pick him up but ultimately a defensive move. Couldn't risk Joey taking him!

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              Tough decision to pick him up but ultimately a defensive move. Couldn't risk Joey taking him!
                              Hahah Was it a tough decision?! Were you first in Waiver Rights before the add?

I'm going to be honest .. I didn't see that Blake got waived... I would have made a move on him for suure.

Comment

• Yeah I was first in waiver rights.

It'll probably cost me the bye, and our playoffs are early enough he might not even come back. But I didn't want to risk one of you guys getting him if he comes back early.

Comment

Working...
                                X