No announcement yet.

Pick a team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like these things, but there should be a different section on the forum for it. I come to this section looking for Raptors threads, not which made up team is better.

Just sayin'
    A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
      I like these things, but there should be a different section on the forum for it. I come to this section looking for Raptors threads, not which made up team is better.

Just sayin'
      It's August. I can assure you that no Raptors news is being bumped.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Team D has got some serious length. I bet that's Masai's pick.

Comment

B and D are in the finals. And the winner is... team D maybe. Very close. Neither can defend the other.

Comment

I think the 'Jordan wins anything he plays' narrative is a way overblown. Sure, he won six titles, but he also never put down a transcendent star in their prime. He beat Magic at the end of his career, he beat a young Shaq, and then you're talking about guys like Drexler, Barkley, Ewing, Payton, Kemp, Stockton, Malone - great players, obviously, but in terms competition, a notch below the highest level.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              I think the 'Jordan wins anything he plays' narrative is a way overblown. Sure, he won six titles, but he also never put down a transcendent star in their prime. He beat Magic at the end of his career, he beat a young Shaq, and then you're talking about guys like Drexler, Barkley, Ewing, Payton, Kemp, Stockton, Malone - great players, obviously, but in terms competition, a notch below the highest level.
              He also had a pretty ridiculous supporting cast.

Comment

The Jordan team here I think just lacks spacing. You have twin towers, Duncan and Moses, I want as much 3pt shooting around them as possible, you also have a backcourt of Payton and Jordan, I want as much 3pt shooting around them as possible, to let them go inside at will. Kawhi can provide some 3pt shooting, but not nearly enough here.

Plus, Moses is a black hole who'll shoot over double teams, Payton doesn't have great shot selection. Jordan will (rightfully) be pissed and think that he should get some of the shots that they will take. And Tim Duncan and Kawhi will just be scratching their heads and wonder why they never get the ball back and ask where's Popovich.

Comment

Working...
                X