No announcement yet.

The BRIGHT Future of the Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just call him DeRozen. Does that make me a bad person?

Comment

big red wrote: View Post
      I just call him DeRozen. Does that make me a bad person?
      nope not at all, However

* DeMar DeRozan
      * Guard-Forward

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4614

Pistons fans had a nickname for Arron Afflalo.

They called him "spellcheck"
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Wow, if you're going to nail somebody on a typo, do it in style. Nicely played sir.

Comment

big red wrote: View Post
          Wow, if you're going to nail somebody on a typo, do it in style. Nicely played sir.
          +1
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
          X