Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some alternative internet/mobile providers other than Bell or Rogers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some alternative internet/mobile providers other than Bell or Rogers?

Hey all,

I wanted to direct this question to people from Toronto, what are other options for internet and mobile other than Bell or Rogers that you guys use? I'm looking for a new one that is reliable + not overtly expensive. Any recommendations will be useful. Thanks, in advance!
    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

I've always heard Teksavvy is a good one.

There's also Acanac, but I don't know them very well.

EDIT: Teksavvy is the one you should check for sure.

Comment

2 Solo Cups and string

Comment

I'll check them out, thanks!

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
        I've always heard Teksavvy is a good one.

There's also Acanac, but I don't know them very well.

EDIT: Teksavvy is the one you should check for sure.
        Haha, if i ever ditch the phone, I'll consider it.

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        2 Solo Cups and string
        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Teksavvy rents Rogers lines but provides a cheaper service. I can't get them in my area but my friends swear by them. The only disadvantage to getting Teksavvy is if you have problem with your line then it will take longer to get it fixed, as Rogers will help their customers out first.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            Teksavvy rents Rogers lines but provides a cheaper service. I can't get them in my area but my friends swear by them. The only disadvantage to getting Teksavvy is if you have problem with your line then it will take longer to get it fixed, as Rogers will help their customers out first.
            Saying Rogers "helps" if there is a problem is a little strong. They have a number to listen to music if there are issues though, then some clueless person telling you to unplug stuff and wait.

Comment

Working...
            X