• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Trade...cause Im Bored

Boston receives:
    Keif, A. Goodwin, T. Johnson
    Trades:
    Olynic, Turner

Boston adds young talent to their core of young guys. Solidifies the PF spot and should make the playoffs. Maintain capspace in offseason.

Phoenix receives:
    Ppat, C. Anderson, E.Turner, Small TPE
    Phoenix Trades:
    Kief, Goodwin, Leuer.

Phoenix gets as good of return as they could possibly hope for imo, in their current situation.

Miami Receives:
    Demar, Leuer
    trades:
    Winslow, Anderson, T. Johnson, Small TPE

Adds some firepower and mild name recognition to keep things going past this season when Wade probably jets.

Toronto Receives:
    Winslow, Olynik, Perry Jones
    trades:
    Demar, Ppat

Toronto sheds salary while adding two very promising young players with a load of potential to their current core. Move allows for a slight restructuring of the offense and also adds the space needed to offer KD the moon of a contract as this only has an impact on next years salary of 5 million dollars while shedding Demars caphold of 15 million AND Ppats 6.5 million. So this frees 16 million in Capspace to add Durant at a contract nearing 30 Million starting off and still maintaining great futures and Depth.

2 picks in 2016 (NYK First and our own) and MAX capspace in 2017 again.

Lowry/Cujo/Wright
    Carroll/Powell/
    KD/Winslow/Bruno
    Olynik/
    JV/Biyombo

none of these teams would go for it but heck yeah i'd be down
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I dont know....

Phoenix situation is getting worse every day, I think that is a fair deal.

Boston gets better

Miami gets better

Toronto may take a minor step back (depends on how well Winslow/Ross/Kelly do) but will take a GIANT step forward in 2016.

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
        I dont know....

Phoenix situation is getting worse every day, I think that is a fair deal.

Boston gets better

Miami gets better

Toronto may take a minor step back (depends on how well Winslow/Ross/Kelly do) but will take a GIANT step forward in 2016.
        think Chandler will be moved eventually for garbage like NY

Comment

Olynyk is trash and I don't want him here. Plus we'd get destroyed on defence if our front court was a him + JV. We need someone more experienced and a real defensive presence.

I'm not sold on Winslow as I haven't seen enough of him play yet to say yes.
          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

BS10 wrote: View Post
            Olynyk is trash and I don't want him here. Plus we'd get destroyed on defence if our front court was a him + JV. We need someone more experienced and a real defensive presence.

I'm not sold on Winslow as I haven't seen enough of him play yet to say yes.
            Kelly is very solid, but very young, and he would only play in a backup role at this point.

His defense is on par with Ppats too, so we arent losing any ground there.

Winslow is an unknown at this point, but he is, right now, a very solid asset to move forward with.

He can be packaged and dumped at seasons end, or he could show signs of being a star.

Comment

Kelly is very solid, but very young, and he would only play in a backup role at this point.

Winslow is an unknown at this point, but he is, right now, a very solid asset to move forward with.

He can be packaged and dumped at seasons end, or he could show signs of being a star.
              Olynyk's defence is trash, he couldn't even hold down a 35 y/o Luis Scola. Idk what you're talking about. If he's starting on our team we'd get destroyed by any team with 1 or 2 slashers. Sorry, don't want Olynyk here.
              Last edited by BS10; Wed Sep 2, 2015, 01:27 PM.
              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Olynyk's defence is trash, he couldn't even hold down a 35 Luis Scola. Idk what you're talking about. If he's starting on our team we'd get destroyed by any team with 1 or 2 slashers. Sorry, don't want Olynyk here.
                It was one game.

Lots of players get beat during some games, and some players just have others players numbers....

I can remember Jose killing Derrick rose more than Once. Didnt mean rose sucked.

Comment

It was one game.

Lots of players get beat during some games, and some players just have others players numbers....

I can remember Jose killing Derrick rose more than Once. Didnt mean rose sucked.
                  He got beat down, not beat. There's a big difference.
                  #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Olynyk's defence is trash, he couldn't even hold down a 35 y/o Luis Scola. Idk what you're talking about. If he's starting on our team we'd get destroyed by any team with 1 or 2 slashers. Sorry, don't want Olynyk here.
                    The guy just said he wouldn't be starting
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I love that you are thinking big! My biggest concern for anyteam (other than the logistics of it of course) is that if miami wants DD they could just sign him this offseason. Especially considering wade is still on the roster and meither can space the floor well enough to make that pairing work imo. Keep thinking big tho!

Comment

Patterson is easily the better defender. Not sure how you come to that conclusion. I've been watching Olynyk for years and he's always been a weak defender
                        Ball Don't Lie

Comment

Working...
                        X