[B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Apollo
    Axel
    drizz
    jbml
    KeonClark
    Miekenstien
    skywalker
    Snooch

Roster size: Up to 27 ~ C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, F, F, F, D, D, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR+, NA

Scoring: One win based on: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Inaugural Draft date: September 20th
    Inaugural Draft Format: Auction in year one, standard nonsnaking thereafter(order determined by NHL lotto ordering corresponding to our league standings; teams in playoff pick based on final positioning in standings).
    Draft Format Thereafter: Each player on your rosters will be sorted from highest cost to lowest cost, tie breakers determined by who you acquired in the draft first. This order will determine what corresponding round each player is associated with.

Waiver wire: FAAB
    Max FA transactions per season: 52

Max trades per season: 7

Keeper cost:
    • If you drafted him: Draft pick from the round you originally drafted the player.
    • If you signed him: Highest available draft choice if you wish to keep them. The one exception being that if you drafted him, released him and then resigned him it will be counted as though you drafted him.
    • If you trade for player: Draft pick from the original draft round or the closest higher available draft slot.

Keeper limit: Roster size excluding IR & NA

League Website: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.co...nhl_dynasty_s1

wow. new thread, thanks for this apollo

"up to 27" what is the basement roster size?

Comment

23 man rosters. That's three full lines, two goalie and a backup slot for each position and then four slots for when shit enviably happens as this is hockey.

IR and NA can only be used when an IR or NA flag appears on the player. Injury Reserve due to moderate to severe injury and Not Applicable typically due to suspension.

Is everyone cool with this? If it doesn't work for whatever reason we can always make adjustments at the end of the season but if you see a flaw now I'd love to hear it.

Comment

I am all fired up. Told the company had some family bullshit and can't make Monday to work.

What order are players going to be selected for auction? I mean is Crosby going to be first? Will we use the yahoo standard player rating and work our way down the list? Can I add my owner is extremely rich and has provided us double the cash as other teams?

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          I am all fired up. Told the company had some family bullshit and can't make Monday to work.

What order are players going to be selected for auction? I mean is Crosby going to be first? Will we use the yahoo standard player rating and work our way down the list? Can I add my owner is extremely rich and has provided us double the cash as other teams?
          The order is entirely dependent on us.

Each of us gets to take a turn to nominate a player, so someone may choose to nominate Crosby first, or perhaps go the other direction and try to get some end of bench gems early before others figure out where they want to spend their money.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Yes, this is a part I forgot to mention. There is some strategy to nominations.That can be a game in itself if you start to understand your oopponents during the draft.

Comment

So my wife says to me, "I think the baby will come tomorrow". I respond with "that would be unfortunate".

"How so?" she asks.

"Cause I have my hockey draft and we already rescheduled once because of the baby".

#ThingsNotToSayToPregnantWife

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I JUST found out I can't make the draft tomorrow! I HATE being on autodraft! Well.. should be interesting, especially with multiple guys on auto!

Just so we are clear, no chance we could do the draft later on Sunday?

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  So my wife says to me, "I think the baby will come tomorrow". I respond with "that would be unfortunate".

"How so?" she asks.

"Cause I have my hockey draft and we already rescheduled once because of the baby".

#ThingsNotToSayToPregnantWife
                  hahaha

Comment

Good luck with the draft today gentlemen! I wish I could be there but I won't be able to make it. Hopefully my team isn't to messed up lol

Comment

Downloading the app now...hopefully it works.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

hope everyone gets who they want. good luck everyone

Comment

I am very pleased with what I ended up with in the draft.

I am a little weak at defense position IMO, but to come out with 2 of the top 4 ranked players, cant complain.

But I am open to all offers involving either a defensive upgrade or a better goalie.

Comment

I'm 99% convinced that my team is completely stacked and you all are gonna lose for the next 5 years.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                              I'm 99% convinced that my team is completely stacked and you all are gonna lose for the next 5 years.
                              you drafted really well, I had a hard time following along on my old phone, it kept dropping/crashing out...

you got 6 guys in the top 50...thats pretty damn solid...

but hard to tell right now.

But I am the only team with 2 top 4 ranked guys...

Comment

Working...
                              X