you better not get two trophies in that avatar

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      i dropped that bum, now i will regret it

you better not get two trophies in that avatar
      He won't.

Hey Apollo.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        He won't.

Hey Apollo.
        I'm saving the best for when it matters.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          I'm saving the best for when it matters.
          Oh, but I thought you were going to win back to back to claim first? If you don't pick up the pace, it might never matter.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• My pace is fine. I've only won five out of the last six weeks. My guys will be ready to roll through the playoffs, don't worry.

Comment

• Hey guys, I really don't have the time to participate in this league. Sorry! If you can find somebody else let me know. Once again sorry for wasting your time didn't realize how busy my winter would be
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So that's two teams now? Anyone have any suggestions?

Comment

• ouch. some dynasties just aren't supposed to live i guess

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    ouch. some dynasties just aren't supposed to live i guess
                    There's GOT to be a few guys on here who like playing fantasy hockey lol

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                      There's GOT to be a few guys on here who like playing fantasy hockey lol
                      if i remember we were down to the wire just getting the 8 to start. but you would think there would be more.

Comment

• Yeah, it was. That was an improvement over the past though. Many years ago I tried to do this and couldn't get enough for a league. This may be a one year thing in the end but I'm playing it as though we'll have the numbers to continue next year.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, it was. That was an improvement over the past though. Many years ago I tried to do this and couldn't get enough for a league. This may be a one year thing in the end but I'm playing it as though we'll have the numbers to continue next year.
                          I certainly hope so.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            I certainly hope so.
                            Me too guys.

In other news, Axel, i sent a trade offer! This league got a lot of catching up to do compared to other RR fantasy leagues! haha

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                              Me too guys.

In other news, Axel, i sent a trade offer! This league got a lot of catching up to do compared to other RR fantasy leagues! haha
                              Sorry didn't get a chance to really look as it's been a bit crazy. Will try to get a response or counter soon.

Comment

• apollo you are just pounding me this week

Comment

Working...
                                X