Draymond Green
    Jonas Val.
    A
    66.67%
    B
    33.33%
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

A cause I feel as though Draymond Green is overrated.

Comment

Tough to say, since at least a few players haven't yet hit their prime, so we don't really know what to expect.

Despite the advantage with Cousins vs Valanciunas, I think the 3-headed LBJ/Curry/Harden monster would dominate.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        Tough to say, since at least a few players haven't yet hit their prime, so we don't really know what to expect.

Despite the advantage with Cousins vs Valanciunas, I think the 3-headed LBJ/Curry/Harden monster would dominate.
        I am of the opposite ilk, Not enough ball to go around for those three.

team a.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post

I dunno... The defense would be so bad though... at least 1 (probably 2)of Paul/Butler/KD will have a straight shot at the rim every time. And we all know how JV handles having to cover an easily penetrated perimeter.

Plus killer shooting/playmaking around Demarcus in the post? You need to have Lebron/Green drop down to help JV and you know you're letting an open 3 get off.

Team A and i think it would be a blow out mainly thanks to JV and Green.

Comment

Tough choice, B has the greatest shooter and greatest player in the NBA. I'd have to choose A though, it has more of a balanced team, CP3 is a terrific leader and playmaker, Butler being the lockdown defender, KD obviously for scoring, Love camping around the perimeter for open shots, and Boogie scoring and rebounding in the paint. Plus Love and Cousins would dominate Jonas and Green on the glass.

Having Curry and Harden on the same team seems a bit redundant, both are great scorers and shooters, but neither are that great at defending.

Comment

The Lebrons.

Comment

Working...
              X