• pretty good game everyone played well, lowry looked amazing

onnly preseason but we clearly need to work on a few things

Defense was pretty good though
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Everyone got minutes...
      and
      How far has Lance Stephenson sunk... he didn't even show during the stretch against our 10th to 14th guys in the rotation...he just seems to have lost it... all of it...
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Does anyone know if the game tomorrow will have a stream? I really want to see Curry and the gang. I know it's not showing on TV here but I hope Golden State are broadcasting it at least.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
          Roberts was on the floor end of game.
          No like I mean I wish he would've made the regular season team. We don't have room for him anymore because of bennet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Raps beat dey assssssss! Good game.

I was really impressive with everyone, especially Lowry. He outplayed everyone on the court without question-- it wasn't even really close. His physical transformation really paid off. It was well worth it and i'm glad he knew to himself that he needed to change in order to get better as a player. It shows the kind of player Lowry really is.

I also really liked Biyombo's defence prowessness and overall presence on the court whenever he was on. He was fierce on the glass and was a true rim protector tonight. I think he deterred much of the clippers desire to want to play on the inside and attempt buckets around the net or drive to the basket. He was totally worth the get and I hope he stays here long term-- even after one game. I think he's going to be an invaluable piece to our squad going forward.
            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              Everyone got minutes...
              and
              How far has Lance Stephenson sunk... he didn't even show during the stretch against our 10th to 14th guys in the rotation...he just seems to have lost it... all of it...
              Right! But remember he was bad for a while until he hit the Pacers and actually started to get minutes. Maybe that was just a couple lucky seasons lol. I dunno. He looked horrible against our third string guys lol
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I like that our rebounding actually wasn't that bad. The way Casey was talking I thought we would get killed on the glass.

Comment

• Long time reader/follower here.

Yes DeMar is a bit of an inefficient chucker. We all bloody get it. He had to be and was told to be for year after year. Now that we have team first (aka proper ball players) he will conform and LEARN to play properly. When he was going down on the fast break away he looked to pass it to DeMarre...I'm VERY confident that he will adjust. He is a student of the game.

Please for the love of God give it a rest with the bashing/hate.

He is an extremely talented and important cog for our system....mark my words.

Rant done.

Comment

• I love how good Ross looked but I keep reminding myself to keep my excitement in check. His biggest issue has always been consistency. There is a good chance he plays like shit for the next 3-5 games like he usually does.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      I love how good Ross looked but I keep reminding myself to keep my excitement in check. His biggest issue has always been consistency. There is a good chance he plays like shit for the next 3-5 games like he usually does.
                      If he plays with true effort I don't care as much what his stat line is
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• CalibreMC wrote: View Post
                        Long time reader/follower here.

Yes DeMar is a bit of an inefficient chucker. We all bloody get it. He had to be and was told to be for year after year. Now that we have team first (aka proper ball players) he will conform and LEARN to play properly. When he was going down on the fast break away he looked to pass it to DeMarre...I'm VERY confident that he will adjust. He is a student of the game.

Rant done.
                        LOL 7 years of data says otherwise. But go ahead continue to believe in him. I for one am over it. His game is just not fun to watch and it's getting tired.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          If he plays with true effort I don't care as much what his stat line is
                          This is true. Cause his stats aren't that great tonight but this is the best he has ever looked effort wise.

Comment

• CalibreMC wrote: View Post
                            Long time reader/follower here.

Rant done.
                            I think this is where you and me (and I think many other posters) disagree. He has had time to adjust for a couple years now and not become a strictly iso player. I believe the reason he is not more of a facilitator and doesn't play within the offence is strictly on him at this point.

Comment

• Oh ya, I forgot to mention that I really liked Ross' defence. He was amazing tonight. Its obvious he's going to be an asset for our team going forward and showing why he's worth keeping around. Masai needs to give the kid a contract like right now. His anticipation of his opposition was ridiculous. Never knew the kid had it in him. Well done Ross!
                              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                                No like I mean I wish he would've made the regular season team. We don't have room for him anymore because of bennet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I feel the same way. Really liked his summer league play and other efforts/reviews. He could be another Whiteside faux pas if the team doesnt give him enough of a look at this level.

Comment

Working...
                                X